Warren County (5-5) @ Riverdale (10-0)

rhswarrior08

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I remember saying 'uh oh' to myself last year when WC stomped the mid-field emblem as I know what that has sparked in the past. WC, PLEASE do not do it again. It will only come back to bite you right in the tail.

wbballplayer03, they run a WingT offense. While we do not have just one RB with over 1000 yards like Farragut or WB, it has allowed about 6 different RBs to get over 500 yards each this season. As to the defense they run pretty much a 4-3 defense that SWARMS. Maybe one of the fastest that you have seen. Smyrna 'thinks' theirs is faster, but that is just a matter of opinion for each of us to sort out on the field. /laugh.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" /> Whether it is faster or not, it is good enough to have won 10 games this year in a very good Region. Hope this helps.

hey let us think..we're entitled to our opinion...it was fast enough this year to keep yall from another 49-0 victory...this time it was 36-32.....and we almost had you..on that last play if he went to will instead of rod we would have won..will was wide open and near the goal....but all well...beat warren county and whoever you play round2 so we can play yall round 3..and good luck tomorrow night

hey let us think..we're entitled to our opinion...it was fast enough this year to keep yall from another 49-0 victory...this time it was 36-32.....and we almost had you..on that last play if he went to will instead of rod we would have won..will was wide open and near the goal....but all well...beat warren county and whoever you play round2 so we can play yall round 3..and good luck tomorrow night

Best of luck to Smyrna also would be another great rematch in round three! That is if we both stay focused! One week at a time one game at a time! GO WARRIORS!

Best of luck to Smyrna also would be another great rematch in round three! That is if we both stay focused! One week at a time one game at a time! GO WARRIORS!

Well if nothing else it should make for a GREAT gate! /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

It is just a shame it could not be televised like the last one was. I am willing to bet that CSS would LOVE to televise it also! If for nothing else it would give Spurduto more scouting time! /laugh.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />

since we are entitled also, i will speak for riverdale...if not for that fumble on the kick return at the beginning of the 2nd giving smyrna the ball at the 20, they dont put up an easy 7. if not for that inadvertant whistle, we have another 4 points (since we still got 3 that drive off FG) and are up 34-32 and dont have to score the game winning TD with under a minute left...then smyrna is down 2 scores and it wouldnt matter if sonny went to will and scored

best way to look at it is, riverdale completely dominated 3 quarters of football, smyrna completely dominated 1 quarter of football. that would make me think the best team won. just the way i look at the game

since we are entitled also, i will speak for riverdale...if not for that fumble on the kick return at the beginning of the 2nd giving smyrna the ball at the 20, they dont put up an easy 7. if not for that inadvertant whistle, we have another 4 points (since we still got 3 that drive off FG) and are up 34-32 and dont have to score the game winning TD with under a minute left...then smyrna is down 2 scores and it wouldnt matter if sonny went to will and scored

best way to look at it is, riverdale completely dominated 3 quarters of football, smyrna completely dominated 1 quarter of football. that would make me think the best team won. just the way i look at the game

We love our Warriors! One game at a time gentlemen! I know you will bust your butts and get it done! GO WARRIORS! Always stay /hungry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":hungry:" border="0" alt="hungry.gif" />

We love our Warriors! One game at a time gentlemen! I know you will bust your butts and get it done! GO WARRIORS! Always stay /hungry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":hungry:" border="0" alt="hungry.gif" />

Yeah and i respect yall...my friend jermey plays for yall.....but man do i want week 3 to be here rematch....hey play the way yall did against lavrgne for us kay..jk...i was shocked..i thought yall were gonna blow them out of the water....play your a game and good luck

Yeah and i respect yall...my friend jermey plays for yall.....but man do i want week 3 to be here rematch....hey play the way yall did against lavrgne for us kay..jk...i was shocked..i thought yall were gonna blow them out of the water....play your a game and good luck

Thanks and the same to the Bulldogs! If we all take care of business the next two weeks I think that will happen! I figured the way LaVergne had been playing everyone that it would be another close game and it was. I know you know this, we play in the toughest region in the state. LaVergne has played everyone tough which will help all region 4 teams in the playoffs. Hey and we can play you like LaVergne as long as we have the higher score /rolleyes.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":rolleyes:" border="0" alt="rolleyes.gif" /> You guys play your game to and best of luck, hope to see you in two weeks /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Thanks and the same to the Bulldogs! If we all take care of business the next two weeks I think that will happen! I figured the way LaVergne had been playing everyone that it would be another close game and it was. I know you know this, we play in the toughest region in the state. LaVergne has played everyone tough which will help all region 4 teams in the playoffs. Hey and we can play you like LaVergne as long as we have the higher score /rolleyes.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":rolleyes:" border="0" alt="rolleyes.gif" /> You guys play your game to and best of luck, hope to see you in two weeks /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

same goes to you..hey if you play us like you did lavergne we'll come out and play riverdale football /smile.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" /> see this is the fun part actually being able to joke around unlike alot of the time know what i mean