Nashville Advancement Christian Academy

timbdp

Cut & paste from NACA website:

"Every graduate receives a DIPLOMA. However, a student is considered a high school student in a particular subject whenever he begins work in PACE 107 on all subjects. We do NOT accept a student on the basis that graduation is determined by achievement, not chronology. Our program is designed to enable a student to complete his graduation requirements earlier than others. Time is not the factor-learning is. Therefore, students remain in the curriculum until they have completed the prescribed course of study. The parents and staff agrees on a reasonable course of study for each student, determining what minimum requirements are to be met for graduation. Parents and students should understand that procrastination in PACE completion merely adds additional days to the projected graduation date."

This school has been around for a while playing in the independent TVAC league. NCAC was basically from what I understand the governing organization for a group of home schooled kids. They had a team that was decent with a couple good players but this year they turned into this new "prep" school deal.

Incidentally, sophomore Meiko Lyles is the college best prospect on the team in terms of level. T

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Will be interesting to see if the coach can make is act work at a 2nd school in 2 years. The group of kids he had at Pioneer last year were less than impressive in games considering the hype that the individual players had. Certainly did not play as a team last year. They were less than stellar against the teams at the Battle of the State at Lipscomb last year. They were blown out a couple of time, not sure if it was Brentwood Academy or who. I hope the best for the kids but I definitely wonder if they are really being helped by this set up.

We will find out a lot about Nashville Christian Advancement Academy when the play in the memphis MLK tourny in two weeks. My bet is that they are a bunch of overrated players. I dont think they will win it. Top teams playing in the MLK Tourny Mitchell, Hamilton, Wooddale, Liberty Tech, Craigmont, and Manassas. to be the top team in the state they need to win this tourny in blow outs. To be a for real team.

Well how did they do in the tourney? Have you changed your thoughts on this team?

What do you think? If it walks like a duck............................................................................

It took Pioneer Christian a little while to figure this guy out.

Nice house.

Where is the school?

They can't fit an entire "school" in some guy's house can they?

quack quack