ECS @ BA

VandyHoosiers

This link on the Brentwood Academy website...Brentwood Academy Television Network...states "Due to TSSAA regulations, we will be unable to webcast this playoff game".

Yea due to the TSSAA always trying to get as much money as possible from EVERYTHING it can, they require a large sum of money to broadcast playoff games over the internet so many schools that normally broadcast wont because the money they must pay is not worth the broadcast.

This link on the Brentwood Academy website...Brentwood Academy Television Network...states "Due to TSSAA regulations, we will be unable to webcast this playoff game".

Yea due to the TSSAA always trying to get as much money as possible from EVERYTHING it can, they require a large sum of money to broadcast playoff games over the internet so many schools that normally broadcast wont because the money they must pay is not worth the broadcast.

Thanks for the replies.

I hate the TSSAA. Why do they have the state championships in freaking Murfreesboro?? Oh because the state's gotta make money back after investing so much in the new stadium at MTSU.

I will be pulling for BA to make it through to the finals for another epic MBA/BA show down

I'd really rather MBA not have to play BA again; beating an outstanding team twice in one season is a tall order.