Gibbs coach hanging it up

littlemn88

• Replies 235
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Rumor has it that PHOTOMAN is working on a resume and is pulling out all stops to get this job. He's bringing on a staff composed of CoachT all-stars to assist him. He's bought the latest version of Madden and NCAA football games to build his playbook. Plays and schemes can be sent over the net during games as long as you have a MOBILE device.

Think it'll work? I can hardly wait. Where can you buy season tickets? /popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" />

Rumor has it that PHOTOMAN is working on a resume and is pulling out all stops to get this job. He's bringing on a staff composed of CoachT all-stars to assist him. He's bought the latest version of Madden and NCAA football games to build his playbook. Plays and schemes can be sent over the net during games as long as you have a MOBILE device.

Think it'll work? I can hardly wait. Where can you buy season tickets? /popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" />

It couldn't hurt. It's new & different.

Any news on anyone thats applied yet? I heard the offensive coordinator from Cumberland Gap was thinking about applying. What kind of shot would he have?

I hear it is wide open. Most of the people I talk to that are in the Gibbs program hope they bring in a good coach, but someone from outside of the currant staff. I think this guy has a good chance, if they go with the wishes of the majority.