biggest surprises in AAA

whitson08

• 2 weeks later...

Memphis Mitchell!!! I'm not really surprised since they had the tough schedule they played but I really thought Dyersburg had the best legitimate shot from around here at going to Murfreesboro!!! Congrats to Galilee, your hard schedule paid off for ya thus far!!

CONGRATS TO MITCHELL ON THEIR STUNNING WIN OVER DHS. ALSO TO GALILEE FOR THE TOUGH SCHEDULE MITCHELL ENDURED HAVING THE TIGERS POSED FOR AN EXCELLANT PLAYOFF RUN. MITCHELL NEVER EXPOSED MULTI-TALENTED TORRY AND GROUP OF TALENTED RECIEVERS TILL END OF SEASON . I BELIEVE THATS WHAT CAUGHT DHS OFF GUARD MORE THAN ANYTHING HAVING TORRY TOUCH THE BALL EVERY "O" PLAY ! HE GETS PASSES OFF VERY QUICKLY TO MITCHELL"S EXCELLANT RECIEVERS ,ALTHO IM NOT SO SURE HE WILL EVER HAVE AS GREAT A GAME AS HE DID AGAINST DHS!! TORRY IS THE REAL DEAL AND HAS WONDERFUL BASKETBALL SKILLS SO THAT MAY BE HIS GAME TO CARRY HIM THRU COLLEGE ! BTW MITCHELL DOES HAVE ADAQUATE SUB PLAYERS IN ALL THE SKILL POSITIONS! HOWEVER,BEING A REGION 7-3A FAN ILL HAVE TO PULL FOR OUR REGION FOE HAYWOOD TOMCATS !! GO TOMCATS !!!!!!!!!