OoLTEWAH wrestling

bipbopzot

Are the owls ready for a run at a state championship? They got close last year,maybe this is their year.

Here is the Starting line-up from last year's Semi-final lose to Bradley.

103 - Will Allen

112 - Chris Bradbury

119 Sergio Hererra

125 - Cody Hood

130 -Zack Nicholson

135- Brent Elliot

140 - David Jordan

145 - Tim Stephens

152 -Jared Wolfe

160 - Evan Hubbs

171 -Jake Young

189 - Graham Horner

215 - Jacques Smith

285 - Cody Sliger

Jakesdad, can you please tell us who is still around, and if it's more than 11 guys our bet is off for this year.

Big time scorers: You have to figure your team is down 12 against these two

Jake Young

Cody Sliger

Pretty close to big time scorers

Cody Hood

Chris Bradbury

Tim Stevens

Zach Nicholson

Up and coming scorers

The rest of the team

At first glance I was'nt sure if the Big Owl had enough fire power to get babybearsmoms, Bradley Bears this year but now .............. it might could happen

bcb iii /flower.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":flower:" border="0" alt="flower.gif" />

I dont think we are going out to the Slamfest, but I honestly don't know because we're still in football at the moment so I haven't really checked-out the schedule that closely. I don't think we will have to worry about you guys making it to the duals, just have to worry about facing you if we're lucky enough to make it there, considering that you all have knocked us out the past two years now (Gah! get out of our bracket or sumthin...will ya?! LoL). By the way...heard from porkchop103 that Jake was currently ranked 11th in the nation...if so congrats.

Hello Charlie, we are not going to McCallie this year...we are going to the Bradley Invitational. Are you going to the Slamfest in Clarksville on 12/8? If not, I guess we will see you at the State Duals if both teams qualify again. Good luck this season.

Ooltewah going back to the Bradley Invitational from McCallie? Cleveland going to the McCallie invitational from Bradley? Wadup?