York Dragons vs Smith County Owls in Week 2

asby69

• Replies 575
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

In case you didn't notice QueenBee....This is the toned down bigreid. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

I don't know...I've been thinking and the more they type...the more I think the "untoned" bigreid might be a better deal....sheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeesh...can't make up my mind...but I'm going with the "untoned" at this time...so get em!!!

I think if Smith Co. Shows up and dont do what they did last time with 40 simethin missed tackles and turned the ball over so many times they will beat york easy. It's up to Smith Co. York wont beat Smith, They will only beat their selves. Good Luck to Owls!

Smith-21

York-7.....they will get atleast one big pass play and that is the only reason they get 7

Go HOG-EYE!!!!!!!!

I just wanted you to realize how stupid some of your comments where!!! /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

I'm glad you finally got it!!! /rolleyes.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":rolleyes:" border="0" alt="rolleyes.gif" />

I just want you to realize that when you are going to attempt making fun of someone it is best to use the proper vocabulary. When you said "I just wanted you to realize how stupid some of your comments where!!!" It would have been right if you would have said "I just wanted you to realize how stupid some of your comments were!!!" It is okay though I guess Smith Co. fans are not that intelligent. Also if you think my comments are stupid and you reuse the form wouldn't that mean you aspire to be stupid? /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

I just want you to realize that when you are going to attempt making fun of someone it is best to use the proper vocabulary. When you said "I just wanted you to realize how stupid some of your comments where!!!" It would have been right if you would have said "I just wanted you to realize how stupid some of your comments were!!!" It is okay though I guess Smith Co. fans are not that intelligent. Also if you think my comments are stupid and you reuse the form wouldn't that mean you aspire to be stupid?

You just don't get it!!! /rolleyes.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":rolleyes:" border="0" alt="rolleyes.gif" /> Go back to your late hits and watching your idol on Remember the Titans!!! (Which was not straight!!!) /blink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blink:" border="0" alt="blink.gif" /> Your just sore that you never beat Smith County!!! Mr. Cheapshot!!! /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

It is hump day, only two more days till SHOW TIME!!! /popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" />

Can't wait, REDEMPTION TIME OWLS /mad.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":angry:" border="0" alt="mad.gif" />

YOU WANTED IT YOU GOT IT!!! NOW GO GET IT!! /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

You just don't get it!!! /rolleyes.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":rolleyes:" border="0" alt="rolleyes.gif" /> Go back to your late hits and watching your idol on Remember the Titans!!! (Which was not straight!!!) /blink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blink:" border="0" alt="blink.gif" /> Your just sore that you never beat Smith County!!! Mr. Cheapshot!!! /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

I don't like the fact we never beat Smith but that has nothing to do with anything. When I gave late hits out it was usually because someone had given me one or said something to me, but I did it. I am not going to deny it, but I don't regret either. I still did a good job even though I got late hits. I think you are a little sore you were never as a good a football player as me. For everyone to know in advance I am certainly not saying I was the best or anything, but merely excelled at what I did.

I don't like the fact we never beat Smith but that has nothing to do with anything. When I gave late hits out it was usually because someone had given me one or said something to me, but I did it. I am not going to deny it, but I don't regret either. I still did a good job even though I got late hits. I think you are a little sore you were never as a good a football player as me. For everyone to know in advance I am certainly not saying I was the best or anything, but merely excelled at what I did.

The best I remember it was because you were undisciplined and lost your composure and were man enough to hit people in the back. I'll give this much to this year's York team. They have improved greatly in those areas and that's why this year's York team has been able to win the close ones where others failed.