York Dragons vs Smith County Owls in Week 2

asby69

In all seriousness, good luck to both teams. Hope all you smith county fans have a safe and enjoyable trip to jamestown. Let's all hope that the game is played free of injuries and much sportsmanship is displayed by all. Hopefully the winner of this game will make it to the alcoa game and our region can show them that we play some pretty good football on the plateau. I hope york wins, but if it don't play out that way I hope the owls go the distance.

Go York

• Replies 575
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

/roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> almost cracked a rib

I know this picture is bogus. I have never seen a fat Amish man. They work to hard to be fat. Even the older ones. I know some have broke from the tribe, Could be one of them I guess. They are the ones to lazy to work. Looking for the heated bathroom, and the pickup truck. Maybe a YAI education.

I do believe you are full of B.S. and that doesn't stand for a degree. Tell lies long enough and I guess you think people will believe them. I have read 31 pages and 27 of them are Smith fans predicting how bad they will beat York and it won't even be close!!! Go Dragons!!

....and you've been so polite! Thanks for keeping us honest! /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

respect to both programs,their both good.if the owls special team offense bring their A game without no turnovers it will be lights out for the dragons. the sc defense is strong and kicking on all 11 cylinders at present time. york offense is on their game also,but the owls defense will put up a hard hitting wall.if the york defense gets put on their heels ,the owls will role. prediction sc 35 ,yai 14

I think if Smith Co. Shows up and dont do what they did last time with 40 simethin missed tackles and turned the ball over so many times they will beat york easy. It's up to Smith Co. York wont beat Smith, They will only beat their selves. Good Luck to Owls!

Smith-21

York-7.....they will get atleast one big pass play and that is the only reason they get 7 Go HOG-EYE!!!!!!!!

DRAGONS-33

LA-0

to bad you guys couldnt even get one big play

Well folks, 24 hours 'til crunch time. Owls better bring their "A" game............... on second thought they'd better bring their alphabet game 'cause their gonna need it before they even think about beating the Dragons in the Pit. One player, one coach, one call ain't gonna get it done.

The Owls better be hittin' on all cylinders both on offense and defense or it'll be lights out for the night chickens.

Are you ready for some FOOTBALL?????

I do hope all players, fans etc have a safe trip to the game and up the Mountain if you're coming from SC.

My final prediction;

YORK 21

SC 14

GO DRAGONS!! /ph34r.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":ph34r:" border="0" alt="ph34r.gif" />

Region 4AA CHAMPS

11-0 and counting ...