William Blount at Bearden

jethro

• Replies 235
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If both teams bring their A game, WB wins. If WB brings B game vs Bearden'a A, Bearden wins. Realistically, however, I think the winner of this games is the one who wins the turnover margin and perhaps gets a score on defense or special teams.

I think your right coach, but I think John Madden said it best..... "The team who scores the most points usually wins..." /blink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blink:" border="0" alt="blink.gif" />

GO GOVS

I'm going to contact coacht. I must have a technical glitch because you must be reading posts that I cant'.

I don't recall anyone saying anything about just running you over or questioning your teams focus. I don't recall anyone trashing your offense. I to believe that fridays game will be a tough one. Your Farragut game has nothing to do with anything at this time. I will agree Andre is a good back. In every game there are missed opportunities. You should learn to recognize banter and general rah rah when you see it and try not to take this stuff to personally.

As far as jokes go..... When I contact coacht I will mention that your "Shift" key appears not to be working..... /laugh.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />

I can take a joke. I'm send my deepest apology for not taking the time to capitalize after every period like yourself. However I'm glad you could still read and comprehend my post.

You are wrong. No WB fan has mentioned WB running all over Bearden. Until Now. Except we will be throwing all over you. Enjoy your last game tomorrow night. Come watch us play next Friday at Farragut.

The dogs will be yelping after we get through putting a beat down on them.

Equipment turn in for WB will be on Monday...Monday, December 10th!!

William Blount has a far superior offense than Bearden, and the Bulldogs have been shut down by defenses not even close to that of William Blount's.

The Dawgs will get mauled!

tpoole you might want to get your computer checked for that glitch.....because obviously wb fans have said wb will dominate/run/maul/throw all over us. oh and that last one...you hated on our offense. lets go for a third try from wb fans to get me....

oh i almost forgot Go DAWGS!!

(am i cool now??)

I can take a joke. I'm send my deepest apology for not taking the time to capitalize after every period like yourself. However I'm glad you could still read and comprehend my post.

tpoole you might want to get your computer checked for that glitch.....because obviously you have said you will dominate/run/maul/throw all over us. oh and that last one...you hated on our offense. let go for a third try from wb fans to get me....

oh i almost forgot Go DAWGS!!

(am i cool now??)

Remember the part about " You should learn to recognize banter and general rah rah when you see it " .... /rolleyes.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":rolleyes:" border="0" alt="rolleyes.gif" /> Most of the posts you used were made in response to your loyal fan "MC865" and none of them came from me so I'm a little confused by " you have said you will dominate/run/maul/throw all over us " and "you hated on our offense". /blink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blink:" border="0" alt="blink.gif" /> One last thing... " let go for a third try from wb fans to get me..." What in the heck does that supposed to mean??? /blink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blink:" border="0" alt="blink.gif" />

GO GOVS

At this point I will say that the only way you could possibly be "cool" is if you are standing outside in your underwear...... /laugh.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />

Remember the part about " You should learn to recognize banter and general rah rah when you see it " .... /rolleyes.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":rolleyes:" border="0" alt="rolleyes.gif" /> Most of the posts you used were made in response to your loyal fan "MC865" and none of them came from me so I'm a little confused by " you have said you will dominate/run/maul/throw all over us " and "you hated on our offense". /blink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blink:" border="0" alt="blink.gif" /> One last thing... " let go for a third try from wb fans to get me..." What in the heck does that supposed to mean??? /blink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blink:" border="0" alt="blink.gif" />

GO GOVS

At this point I will say that the only way you could possibly be "cool" is if you are standing outside in your underwear...... /laugh.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />

fixed the previous post. its hard to double check for typos when you have a teacher walking around complaining that you are on coacht talking to some people who graduated from wb already

fixed the previous post. its hard to double check for typos when you have a teacher walking around complaining that you are on coacht talking to some people who graduated from wb already

Well at least your not outside in your underwear....... /laugh.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />

I wish coacht had spellcheck.... ( not sure what would happen to starsnbars... /blink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blink:" border="0" alt="blink.gif" /> )

And in some cases IQ check.... ( this wasn't aimed at you)

GO GOVS

I agree, there will be some men in this game, I am not as familiar with WB, but Bearden has some strong, strong young men, shankles, goltry ,williamson, kelton, moore, davis are some strong dudes

It seems that all the young men who plays this game at the 5A level are strong and agile.. Personally they scare the heck out of me. The small kids are bigger than the big kids I played with "back in the day"...

It seems that all the young men who plays this game at the 5A level are strong and agile.. Personally they scare the heck out of me. The small kids are bigger than the big kids I played with "back in the day"...

tpoole remember when you could count all the 200lb guys on a roster and never get to double digits?

now i'd have to take my shoes off to count them all /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> good luck to you guys tonight i'll be watching my rebels

(MHS that is) but i'll keep an ear to the radio pulling for you guys lets bring three back to blount this year!!!!