Riverdale (11-0) vs. Wilson Central (9-2)

tdntn

To all the players, coaches and fans of the Warriors, I would like to say ya'll have a heck of program and team with some real class players and coaches. You guys had a heck of a year and will be right back in the thick of things next year. You Seniors were a class bunch and have no reason to hang your heads. I would trade my high school exp. with yours right now today. 5 you sir are a man. Good luck next year Warriors. Caoch A and his staff are class dudes!

• Replies 300
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

To all the players, coaches and fans of the Warriors, I would like to say ya'll have a heck of program and team with some real class players and coaches. You guys had a heck of a year and will be right back in the thick of things next year. You Seniors were a class bunch and have no reason to hang your heads. I would trade my high school exp. with yours right now today. 5 you sir are a man. Good luck next year Warriors. Caoch A and his staff are class dudes!

good post

very nice very true

well..well..well... 2 years in a row that the other team has come more prepared in the playoffs than Riverdale?? The Warriors had a GREAT TEAM this year!! Great coaches...just got out coached & out played & were out prepared in the playoff game.. seemed like no one on the warriors took a leadership role and that really hurt them this year. You had a GREAT chance at going all the way... you guys were one heck of a team!! You just did not have click well Friday & WC did. They played well all over the place. Their coaches made all of the right changes. Sure there were mental mistakes made but only after you started feeling defeated...then you started letting your guards down and more mistakes kept happening & WC took full advantage of everyone yall made. I will continue to support RIVERDALE as I have been but hopefully we can learn to become better prepared in the future. As for the SR's ... You had One Heck of A Year & thanks for alot of GREAT games!!

Warrior Advocate Here:

Can We Get Rankin Back?

Just Playing. Well I Was Wrong About This Game! I Hope WC Wins The Championship!

Well Next Year Coach A Has A Big Hump To Climb... The Playoffs.

Bigger 'hump' will be replacing ALL the linemen on BOTH sides of the ball that are graduating. This is the LAST team that had the mentoring of Coach Britton in the weight room as a basis for their 4 years of R'dale football.

At QB we should be OK and we always seem to have a stable of RB's, but it is the linemen that I am worried about.

Also need some much taller DB's!

Another thing we seem to need is some new pass plays to be drawn up this winter! /dry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid="

ironic thing is that former WR/DB #18 Julius Worthington just moved back to Murfreesboro last week (and was in attendance Friday night). he would have been key this year adding strength to our passing game and in our secondary. shame it was his senior year he missed out on also. a very talented, proven athlete that i hope is enrolled at Riverdale again in time for track season.

ironic thing is that former WR/DB #18 Julius Worthington just moved back to Murfreesboro last week (and was in attendance Friday night). he would have been key this year adding strength to our passing game and in our secondary. shame it was his senior year he missed out on also. a very talented, proven athlete that i hope is enrolled at Riverdale again in time for track season.

You are joking about Julius right? Surely you saw the news ........he got into big-time trouble in Jackson.....plenty of coverage there. No wonder he wants to come back. I wouldn't want to see him back at Riverdale if it were me. Volunteer General can provide you with the newspaper links if needed.

You are joking about Julius right? Surely you saw the news ........he got into big-time trouble in Jackson.....plenty of coverage there. No wonder he wants to come back. I wouldn't want to see him back at Riverdale if it were me. Volunteer General can provide you with the newspaper links if needed.

i know he got in trouble i dont know what it was all about. he never got into to much trouble in murfreesboro so thats really unfortunate for him, i know he had moved to indiana then to jackson in a short period of time after leaving riverdale.

he's an athlete and one of the best runners i've ever seen, we missed him this year