Maplewood@Clarksville

Golfendude

boski dude so that's the way you want it huh? /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> Now you do remember i warned you of this last year.. It's ok boski since you can bring it and take it back. Well let's see them Cats of last year came into the Panther's house and got it done. These Cats here in my opinion will be able to hold there own at home. And that score will be much closer than that.

There is know doubt this will be one of the better teams that we have played this season. Kenwood has a good football team as well and they were able to hang tight with MW up until late in the 3rd quarter. What took place from there seems as if there turn overs got the best of them.

This Coaching staff here has been down this road more than a few times now. We are confident in there ability to game plan for the Panthers. Just like last year,coaching will win this one. And if you can recall my boski friend, that's same comment i made to you last year

I have said it from the beginning of the season and continue to tell you these Cats are not through surprising some of you. There is no need for smack on this one. There will be plenty of that on HJR field this Friday.

WILDCATS STRAP UP TIGHT /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" /> Who will tame who?

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think this one is a toss up.

I totally agree with this guy. As much as i love trash talk on this thing, no one can say whats gonna happen. I think that both teams have their strengths and weakness'. i personally believe that clarksville will definately come out number one in this one. Clarksville has loads of speed and power. Should be fun!

The only thing that is rediculous is you thinking that kenwood is bigger, stronger, and faster than CHS. I mean that is good assessment from a person that is a loser. I heard that some of Maplewoods players were 6 year seniors.

yup your right ... i also heard some of Clarksville players are 4 year freshmen.

Maplewood is bigger, stronger, and faster than CHS.

and this is not last year ..u guys were so lucky to win and you had the refs backing you ...your team was weak ..and maplewood would have ran you guys off the field had it not been for the goon ref crew .. you know you could not have won without them ..and thats the bottom line ... im bringing the cam .. im filming refs only.

How can you say that. You say Clarksville is not very good, but we spanked Shelbyville 42-14. We had to put in Second string so it wouldn't get out of hand. When you say rainbows do you mean very accurate passes. I all of his passes were just high enough so that the DBs could not defend them but low enough so WRs could come down with the catch. As far as rushing yards, if you put 8 or 9 in the box it would be hard to run against that. If you were really watching the game you would have seen that. Clarksville just has more heart than Maplewood. Did y'all forget about last year?

i personaly say that last years game was decided by the reffs. thats was the most rediculious game calling i had ever saw in my life. /mad.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":angry:" border="0" alt="mad.gif" /> and for you to say that CHS has more heart then MHS is just not right. you must have never seen maplewood play besides that ######## from last years when the refs bought the game home for CHS. i thought that it would be a good game, but if the reffs call the game right, i see MHS winning by two tds and a field goal. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

my score CHS 6

MHS 23

and thats only if coach feels sorry and take out the starters

Maplewood wins this hands down! FYI -Clarksville may have,as you say, "put a spanking" on Shelbyville as the score indicated but the stats indicate otherwise. CHS had 273 yards offense compared to Shelbyville's 213. Each team had 2 turnovers and the ones Shelbyville had were questionable. Terrible officiating in favor of Clarksville seems to be a rampant theme here as well. Shelbyville held the CHS running game to under 100 yards. The difference in the game was 3 breakdowns in the Shelbyville secondary. Golfendude stated that he felt Shelbyville didn't deserve to be in the playoffs which was a pathetic thing to say in the first place when we are talking about kids who have gone through a great deal of adversity the past several years. It looks like to me they had every right to be there and played their hearts out. Footballfan77 was right - if Shelbyville had anyone that could cover the pass the other night it would have been an entirely different ballgame. If CHS doesn't play any better than that they will be crushed Friday night. Maplewood and Hillsboro are just head and shoulders above them. Go Maplewood (Region 5-4A)! P.S. Golfendude, lose the visor man - the sun was not shining at the game - talk about self aggrandizement!

toowierd

You will not find any posts from me downing the Golden Eagles. As a matter of fact i thought they played tough in the first half. And even gave them a congrats on playing hard. After seeing them i will say they did deserve to be in. I will give you this all these teams worked hard during the season, so that remark was to harsh. The Wildcats will need to step on the gas right out the gate and stay on it. I like there chances, Maplewood will be ready too. And i do not wear visors. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

well, it seems to me that the refs seem to like CHS according to the posts above this. but that is fine if everone wants to say that the refs blew the game then thats fine. a win is a win and CHS has only one loss and that was on a game that was played horrible and they under estimated the other team. CHS will come out strong and if MW wants to come up and put 9 or 10 guys in the box like shelbyville then they will pass the "rainbow" passes again then thats fine. if they leave only 6 guys in the box then they will get ran on all night, pick your posion. last friday was a prime example of why CHS is not only a running team, they can pass too. their D will step up and stop MW. also CHS has not given up more than 14 points ALL season why would it change friday.

What do you like dudes or something? Bet you like that weenie don't you. So I guess Maplewood was just weaker. That a good way to talk about your home town refs. No wonder you can't get a call you don't have any class. You can meet me YMCA, So eat protein and get big you little ######.

look at this guy ..you the one talking about eating protein, last time i heard protein is produced naturally by most males so have a ball kid /dry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid="

you not ready son!!!

it dont matter where the refs are from .. a dirty ref is a dirty ref ..and if you a calling a game and see a bad call by a ref and you do nothing about it you are just as dirty as the one who called it .. there have been plenty of times i have seen this go on and its a shame .. and if i have to sell myself out to have class then i dont need it ..thats real talk

we talking about high schools kids/young mens future ..being screwed over because some refs wants to interfere and change the course of the game ..im not saying every call is a bad call ..if you see holding call it if you see false start call it .. 2 bad call that i will bring up about kenwood and maplewood game ..right before half time kenwood moved the ball down to like maybe 7 yd line less than 10 sec left ..they pass the ball it falls incomplete around the 2 yrd line ... if its incomplete it goes back out to the 7 ..not at the 2 where the ref spotted the ball .. then after the fact ..if it was a complete pass why didnt the clock keep running ..there was no first down to move the chains .. it was nosense ... last years game against clarksville 3 times the refs gave the ball back to them after clarksville punted away for various reasons ..it was out right cheating .. kenwood game a similar call ..kenwood punts refs claims it touched maplewood player ..kenwood "recovers" ..refs never identified the so called maplewood player who the ball "touched"

and that was so bogus ..everyone saw that it never touched a player until kenwood players down it and they got the ball back ...and then maplewoods d smashed them.. thats just 2 i can go on and on ..but im tired

proteinguzzler ask your sis what i like ..and if that dont convince you ask your mom /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

and im not meeting you at the ymca either.. i dont feel like spending the rest of my life in the clarksville county jail if you know what i mean.

But i will be up there .. at the game ... you will see me.

Maplewood go lay the smackdown on CHS.