game winner!  

147 members have voted

1. 1. game winner!

This poll is closed to new votes

• Replies 472
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

As much as I would like to see another JBS/MP classic I have expected a 2nd round exit for MP and this will be the end of the road for MP.....

Cascade - 35

MP - 21

Dailey will not be able to beat Cascade w/ just his running; I know he has improved his passing but not enough to beat a good team IMHO.....

As much as I would like to see another JBS/MP classic I have expected a 2nd round exit for MP and this will be the end of the road for MP.....

Cascade - 35

MP - 21

Dailey will not be able to beat Cascade w/ just his running; I know he has improved his passing but not enough to beat a good team IMHO.....

Man, I didn't know you started a thread on our game when I started this one. I ask Rob to move yours over into this one, so we only have one thread on this game. I hope you don't mind. I just like having the poll option so you can get a better idea of how the general population feels the game will come out. More often than not, the poll results have been accurate this season. We'll have to see what happens with this one..

I really cannot see Mt. P losing this early, esp. cuz this is their last year of dominance and i will this they will try to make the most of this year. I think they will be up and ready to play this week and come out and show what Region 6 is all about. I pick Mt. P by 18.

Mt. Pleasant WILL NOT win this game by 18. They may win a close game, but I can promise you they don't outscore us by 18. Cascade is very respectful of MP and their history and will not take this game lightly. They'll be ready to play Friday night!

Mt. Pleasant WILL NOT win this game by 18. They may win a close game, but I can promise you they don't outscore us by 18. Cascade is very respectful of MP and their history and will not take this game lightly. They'll be ready to play Friday night!

Hey cascade11 is there anyway you can put that pole on the jbhs without starting a new thread /dry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid="