Cascade vs. Mt. Pleasant

Kevin38

game winner!  

147 members have voted

1. 1. game winner!

This poll is closed to new votes

Maybe they should just keep mTp's offense off the field as much as possible. Play the time of possession game with mTp.

That will certainly help. Both teams run the ball 80-90% of the time so if either team can get out to an early lead and then play ball control they could get the win. It will cause the other team to pass more and get them out of their game plan. It sounds like cascade may have the edge in special teams so maybe that'll sway the game enough to get an early lead.

• Replies 472
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

LOL Man I hope the " Chumps" can hang with the almighty Lady Tigers ! I mean I know you guys are undefeated and beaten everyone we have this year??? Oh thats right you lost to the fourth place team in your own region. Good luck Friday night I just hope we can give you Lady Tigers a good game!!! /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

so what it looks like yall are gonna get beat by a team that got beat by the team that finished 4th place in there region /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

There ya go...and let's hear something besides stop Marco.

Wouldn't be interesting if they tried to just keep Marco in the pocket and let him try to win the game with his arm instead of his legs. Maybe have the outside linebackers play more containment and the line hold there gaps to stuff the run.

Wouldn't be interesting if they tried to just keep Marco in the pocket and let him try to win the game with his arm instead of his legs. Maybe have the outside linebackers play more containment and the line hold there gaps to stuff the run.

I Myself Hope It's Perfect Weather. I Hope The Ref's Don't Call A Penalty The Whole game. I Hope That Marco Runs like A Madman. I Hope Mount Pleasant Gets Everything The Way they Want It. I Hope The Moon And Stars Are In Perfect Alignment. So When Cascade Wins . There Will Be No Excuses.

http://www.sweetim.com/s.asp?im=gen&ref=10

I Myself Hope It's Perfect Weather. I Hope The Ref's Don't Call A Penalty The Whole game. I Hope That Marco Runs like A Madman. I Hope Mount Pleasant Gets Everything The Way they Want It. I Hope The Moon And Stars Are In Perfect Alignment. So When Cascade Wins . There Will Be No Excuses.

http://www.sweetim.com/s.asp?im=gen&ref=10

Butchie you are not right dude,,,,, /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

What else is there? As goes Marco, so goes Mt. Pleasant. Stop him, you beat them. It's that simple.. /wink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" />

You are excalty right Cascade11,,,,my son said last year it felt like he was greased up. So you got to wrap him up to be able to stop him. /dry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid="

so what it looks like yall are gonna get beat by a team that got beat by the team that finished 4th place in there region /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

You may be right but then again you may be wrong. Cascade is the better team and if they play like they have 10 out of 11 games this year they will win and it will not be a game of excuses it will plainly be a W for the champs and a trip to the third round.

GOOOO CHAMPS /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

You may be right but then again you may be wrong. Cascade is the better team and if they play like they have 10 out of 11 games this year they will win and it will not be a game of excuses it will plainly be a W for the champs and a trip to the third round.

GOOOO CHAMPS /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Dennis, You Ole Stud You. Where Ya Been Redneck? http://www.sweetim.com/s.asp?im=gen&ref=10

Dennis, You Ole Stud You. Where Ya Been Redneck? http://www.sweetim.com/s.asp?im=gen&ref=10

Whats up buddy? Unfourtunately I missed the collinwood game last week because I was visiting my best friend at Camp Lejeune in North Carolina. I will def be at the Cascade MTP game though. I am hoping for another Cascade JB rematch. You think you would come to that game? Maybe if you dont come we will win lol. Mckenzie is looking strong as ever. they will be tough to beat.Hey just wonderd if MTP got the bad weather Cascade did this afternoon? Also if you did, did you guys practice today?

Whats up buddy? Unfourtunately I missed the collinwood game last week because I was visiting my best friend at Camp Lejeune in North Carolina. I will def be at the Cascade MTP game though. I am hoping for another Cascade JB rematch. You think you would come to that game? Maybe if you dont come we will win lol. Mckenzie is looking strong as ever. they will be tough to beat.Hey just wonderd if MTP got the bad weather Cascade did this afternoon? Also if you did, did you guys practice today?

We got the weather, but not until after practice. The weather is still here. I hear it's gonna be cold after this rain is done. Make sure to wear your long-johns Friday nite!