Wayne Co. @ Jo Byrns

ut18vols

• Replies 329
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You got it all wrong, Dad53. If we are fortunate enough to play you guys in two weeks you owe us a BAD game. We've given you guys two BAD games in a row. You definitely don't owe us a GOOD game.... /wink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" />

sorry pal cant promise u nuttin but a goooooooooood game lol c u in 2 weeks lol.

Looks like WHH wasn't too impressed with the Ole Wildcats. I find it hard to believe that WC will be that easy to defeat. They're one of 16 teams left in the state so that's enough for me to believe that they're for real. I know WC likes to pound the ball so JB will have to bring it's A-game on defense. The same goes for WC; they've got to bring their A-game on D because JB is playing lights-out on offense. I think this is the key to this game; which team plays better defense. I can't wait to see it; the series is tied at 1-1 so this is for all the marbles (best 2 out of 3). Let the Red Carpet Roll!

Looks like WHH wasn't too impressed with the Ole Wildcats. I find it hard to believe that WC will be that easy to defeat. They're one of 16 teams left in the state so that's enough for me to believe that they're for real. I know WC likes to pound the ball so JB will have to bring it's A-game on defense. The same goes for WC; they've got to bring their A-game on D because JB is playing lights-out on offense. I think this is the key to this game; which team plays better defense. I can't wait to see it; the series is tied at 1-1 so this is for all the marbles (best 2 out of 3). Let the Red Carpet Roll!

finale on here some 1 wants to talk foooooootball lol

wayne co. driven over there /motorbike.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":motorbike:" border="0" alt="motorbike.gif" /> jo byrns faces /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> wayne co. faces /smile.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" /> jo byrns faces when they lose /ohmy.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":o" border="0" alt="ohmy.gif" /> the end

Could you decipher that,or is it a PUI?

Wayne County 29-12 /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /flower.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":flower:" border="0" alt="flower.gif" /> /blush.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blush:" border="0" alt="blush.gif" /> :rolley

wayne co. driven over there /motorbike.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":motorbike:" border="0" alt="motorbike.gif" /> jo byrns faces /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> wayne co. faces /smile.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" /> jo byrns faces when they lose /ohmy.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":o" border="0" alt="ohmy.gif" /> the end

Who are you? I would bet you're not even from Wayne Co., I've never seen you post on a Wayne Co. thread before. /dry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid="