Wayne Co. @ Jo Byrns

ut18vols

• Replies 329
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Looks like WHH wasn't too impressed with the Ole Wildcats. I find it hard to believe that WC will be that easy to defeat. They're one of 16 teams left in the state so that's enough for me to believe that they're for real. I know WC likes to pound the ball so JB will have to bring it's A-game on defense. The same goes for WC; they've got to bring their A-game on D because JB is playing lights-out on offense. I think this is the key to this game; which team plays better defense. I can't wait to see it; the series is tied at 1-1 so this is for all the marbles (best 2 out of 3). Let the Red Carpet Roll!

In our region probably a ncs team at most.

well playing jb in the plays last year for huntland i know a lil bout them i watched them play very well agaist cascade and win. but ive played wayne county four years including this my senior year and they are still very physical they have a good run defense and can score sum points theirselfs they have a lot of playmakers as where only two players stood out for jb which is the quaterback #7 and the rb/wr #1 should be a close physical game i think wc pulls another upset this year. go wc represent region 6 show em real football..... good luck from the hornets olb #51

well playing jb in the plays last year for huntland i know a lil bout them i watched them play very well agaist cascade and win. but ive played wayne county four years including this my senior year and they are still very physical they have a good run defense and can score sum points theirselfs they have a lot of playmakers as where only two players stood out for jb which is the quaterback #7 and the rb/wr #1 should be a close physical game i think wc pulls another upset this year. go wc represent region 6 show em real football..... good luck from the hornets olb #51

red devil's take this game