Peabody @ G W Carver

freeacen

Could you do a favor and show just a little class since you are on thread that ain't got notting to do with Milan. That make all of us Milan fans look stupid.

just like shooting fish in a barrel. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> and if the shoe fits, wear it! /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" /> peabody by 24, milan by 13. but hey, that's just my opinion. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

• Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

just like shooting fish in a barrel. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> and if the shoe fits, wear it! /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" /> peabody by 24, milan by 13. but hey, that's just my opinion. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Well Peabody fans, i guess we could go to the Milan-Huntingdon thread to talk about our game and let the Milan fans have their battle of wits here /popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" /> ..... Whew, hope the dawgs hit as hard against Huntingdon as their fans do against each other... /roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" />

When we played Carver 2 years ago, they had a QB who was pretty darn awesome both on the field and in the classroom, what position are they loaded at this year? I think he was being recruited heavily by Ivy League schools. Anybody know where he ended up? And dont tell me thats him making the comments from Milan!! Am glad though that he is pulling for us too!!

Well Peabody fans, i guess we could go to the Milan-Huntingdon thread to talk about our game and let the Milan fans have their battle of wits here /popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" /> ..... Whew, hope the dawgs hit as hard against Huntingdon as their fans do against each other... /roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" />

When we played Carver 2 years ago, they had a QB who was pretty darn awesome both on the field and in the classroom, what position are they loaded at this year? I think he was being recruited heavily by Ivy League schools. Anybody know where he ended up? And dont tell me thats him making the comments from Milan!! Am glad though that he is pulling for us too!!

I asked that, also. He ended up at Jackson State. Had offers to some of the Ivys-said no.

Hope he doesn't regret it.

just read the milan sports page with "vic's picks". he's picking gwc over peabody. while i agree with him 98% of the time. i can't this time. peabody is just too loaded and too talented. although he does go on to say that gwc has athletes the same caliber as harper and they played a brutal schedule outside of their region. sorry vic but the dawg picks the tide in a blowout, 34-10. but hey, that's just my opinion /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Carver is young and good but young none the less. Coach Harris has said that he thinks they will be back to the 2002-05 level next year. Maybe, young Harpers but no senior Harper.

Kendal Harper is brilliant but the notion that they are a one man team is false- #'s 8, 31, 53, 5, Abbott (#?), and others. They're pretty good.

just read the milan sports page with "vic's picks". he's picking gwc over peabody. while i agree with him 98% of the time. i can't this time. peabody is just too loaded and too talented. although he does go on to say that gwc has athletes the same caliber as harper and they played a brutal schedule outside of their region. sorry vic but the dawg picks the tide in a blowout, 34-10. but hey, that's just my opinion /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

No offense but who cares what a vic thinks. He probably prone to hyperbole just like some of the other Milan posters on this thread. I am sure Peabody has a healthy respect for GWC and will prepare and be ready to play Friday night. Roll Tide!

/huh.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":huh:" border="0" alt="huh.gif" /> OK CRUMP IS DOWN BY METHODIST HOSPITAL RIGHT?

OR AM I LOST!!! /blush.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blush:" border="0" alt="blush.gif" />

FOUND IT!

HEY TIDE FANS CHECK OUT STEP #15!!!!!! ITS A SIGN!

8: Take the I-40 WEST / VANN DRIVE / COUNTRY CLUB LANE ramp. 0.2 miles Map

9: Merge onto I-40 W. 70.1 miles Map

10: Merge onto I-40 W via EXIT 10B. 11.6 miles Map

11: Keep LEFT to take I-240 S toward JACKSON MISS. 1.2 miles Map

12: Take the LAMAR AVE exit- EXIT 29- toward CRUMP BLVD. 0.3 miles Map

13: Turn RIGHT onto LAMAR AVE / US-78 / TN-4. PEABODY AVE. 0.2 miles Map

16: Turn LEFT onto S BELLEVUE BLVD / US-51 / TN-3. <0.1 miles Map

17: End at 306 S Bellevue Blvd

Memphis, TN 38104-3535, US