Peabody @ G W Carver

freeacen

I really think issues are getting out of hand regarding this game, this subject and possibly the entire site. First of all, if you are going to post comments that are derogatory, don't hide behind your log-in name. It is easy to say what you want to while hiding behind a mask. High school athletics is about kids, teenage kids, playing a sport for their school. Leave race and all the other garbage out of the equation. I am originally from Memphis, grew up playing sports all over Memphis and never had to worry about getting out alive. I think we need to be concerned about our own towns and what goes on, instead of trashing someone else.

We are entering week 2 of the state playoffs. Congrats to Carver and Peabody for reaching this level. I hope Peabody advances to the third round but if they do not play to their ability and stay focused, they could lose. We play the game to determine the winner. Let's keep these posts centered on the game, and positive issues, not ones that are offensive.

• Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I really think issues are getting out of hand regarding this game, this subject and possibly the entire site. First of all, if you are going to post comments that are derogatory, don't hide behind your log-in name. It is easy to say what you want to while hiding behind a mask. High school athletics is about kids, teenage kids, playing a sport for their school. Leave race and all the other garbage out of the equation. I am originally from Memphis, grew up playing sports all over Memphis and never had to worry about getting out alive. I think we need to be concerned about our own towns and what goes on, instead of trashing someone else.

We are entering week 2 of the state playoffs. Congrats to Carver and Peabody for reaching this level. I hope Peabody advances to the third round but if they do not play to their ability and stay focused, they could lose. We play the game to determine the winner. Let's keep these posts centered on the game, and positive issues, not ones that are offensive.

/thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" /> /roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" /> /flower.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":flower:" border="0" alt="flower.gif" /> /popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" /> /rolleyes.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":rolleyes:" border="0" alt="rolleyes.gif" /> well said!

What posts are you referring too?

The views expressed by "thedawg44" do not necissarily reflect the views of Milan or it's football team. BOTH TEAMS ARE PLAYING AN ELIMINATION GAME THIS WEEK AGAINST VERY GOOD OPPONENTS. We're playing Huntingdon this week dawg quit running your fingers.

let me see if i understand this. you and some other so-called milan fans don't NECESSARILY agree with the fact that i have the confidence in milan and their great coaching staff that they will beat huntingdon friday night and be playing more than likely peabody at johnnie hale next friday, and that they won't come up with a gameplan to contain harper. boy that tells me something about you. that is you have no confidence in you're team. yeah you're a real fan, ha! confidence is a nice thing to have, you should try growing some and maybe you and you're monkey will get along better. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> now with that said, me and you are suppose to be on the same side and i'm entitled to my opinion just as you are. so don't bash mine and i'll leave you alone. but if you want a war of words, i promise you that's a war you'll lose. i live for this crap. i'll agree, diagree and stir it up. that's what this site is for. peabody by 24, milan by 13. milan and peabody at johnnie hale next friday, but hey, that's just my opinion /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Just heard the game will be played at Crump stadium and not whitehaven. Lee I know you especially will be proud because of the rich football history this stadium holds. ROLL TIDE!!!! /cool.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid="B)" border="0" alt="cool.gif" />

How does Crump compare to Whitehaven? I remember Whitehaven was a pretty decent field!

let me see if i understand this. you and some other so-called milan fans don't NECESSARILY agree with the fact that i have the confidence in milan and their great coaching staff that they will beat huntingdon friday night and be playing more than likely peabody at johnnie hale next friday, and that they won't come up with a gameplan to contain harper. boy that tells me something about you. that is you have no confidence in you're team. yeah you're a real fan, ha! confidence is a nice thing to have, you should try growing some and maybe you and you're monkey will get along better. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> now with that said, me and you are suppose to be on the same side and i'm entitled to my opinion just as you are. so don't bash mine and i'll leave you alone. but if you want a war of words, i promise you that's a war you'll lose. i live for this crap. i'll agree, diagree and stir it up. that's what this site is for. peabody by 24, milan by 13. milan and peabody at johnnie hale next friday, but hey, that's just my opinion /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

There is a diffrence in having confidence in your team and making an idiot out of yourself. What is worse is when you make an idiot out of yourself in reguards to milan football, it makes everyone else rooting for milan football look like an idiot too. Wait till next week. if both teams come out alive (im very certain milan will, not so sure about peabody but they probably will too) Then hoop and holller about the Milan-Peabody game, but untill then please stick to the games that are going to be played THIS friday night.

There is a diffrence in having confidence in your team and making an idiot out of yourself. What is worse is when you make an idiot out of yourself in reguards to milan football, it makes everyone else rooting for milan football look like an idiot too. Wait till next week. if both teams come out alive (im very certain milan will, not so sure about peabody but they probably will too) Then hoop and holller about the Milan-Peabody game, but untill then please stick to the games that are going to be played THIS friday night.

throwed out the bait and reeled another suckerfish in. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> hoop holler, hoop holler!!! bullpup dynasty as i said to you're nuttybuddy the player. peabody by 24, milan by 13. see ya'll younguns at johnnie hale next friday for the 2nd round of the tide vs. the dawgs. hoop holler, hoop holler! /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" /> but hey, that's just my opinion. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

throwed out the bait and reeled another suckerfish in. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> hoop holler, hoop holler!!! bullpup dynasty as i said to you're nuttybuddy the player. peabody by 24, milan by 13. see ya'll younguns at johnnie hale next friday for the 2nd round of the tide vs. the dawgs. hoop holler, hoop holler! /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" /> but hey, that's just my opinion. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Now that is a mature, adult-like post. Just what I have come to expect.

Absolutely! Also, leads to responses from the rest of us.

Difference between confidence and being obnoxious. The line is not a thin one. Easy to recognize the difference.

Can't trash folks and then tell them you're just being confident.