Peabody @ G W Carver

freeacen

• Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Carver won their region. Their region is the weakest in the state. Trenton got third in their region. Their region is probably the toughest in the state. Carver is the higher seed because they won their region and thats just the way life works. Trenton will none the less be favored in the game therefore if Carver wins it will be an upset. Pretty simple concept.

If Carver wins I will be upset!

who in the heck gives 2 rats tails where they play(memphis,mississippi or trenton) just play the game. peabody will win big by 24 or more. milan will beat huntingdon. so we all know where the game will be at next friday night.

JOHNNIE HALE STADIUM. peabody vs. MILAN. CAN'T WAIT. respect to GWC but they won't have an answer for harper and the tide. BUT THE DAWGS WILL!!!

I don't care if they play in the freak'n Super Dome or a pasture! Lets strap it up!

One game at a time thedawg44, we all want the rematch!

IF it happens it will be another classic. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Well, I'll be going to Murfreesboro this year to watch...I expect to see a Milan, Trenton, Huntingdon, or Camden there!!! Good Luck to all these teams!!! I believe Trenton takes this one, Milan will take their game, and my upset even though it sounds crazy I'm taking Camden over Goodpasture in my upset of the year!!

I agree with all of your picks GC......GO Lions!

I agree with all of your picks GC......GO Lions!

I also nominate Kendal for a Mr. Football candidate in 2a...if he gets no recognition for being atleast a candidate that'll be crazy! If Kendal is awarded Mr. Football do you know how many colleges will be calling and coming to his front porch!? If he has not committed before then and does win that award he will be having big schools (SEC) on his back..Kendal is not being recruited for QB but for DB and IMO is a very awesome DB!!! I saw him against Gibson Co. chase down Antoine Cunningham from behind easily and Antoine is not slow at all!! He also has the type of build for a SEC caliber DB

It is official!! THE GAME WILL BE PLAYED IN MEMPHIS...not sure exactly of the venue but bus list names are being taken now...

AS WELL AS IT SHOULD BE. ALTHO I KNOW THE MEMHPIS TEAMS FOR THE MOST PART HAVE NO SUPPORT TO SPEAK OF THEIR PLAYOFF TEAMS SHOULD HAVE HOMEFIELD ADVANTAGE . DYERSBURG HAS TO PLAY MITCHELL IN MEMPHIS FOR THE SAME REASON PEABODY IS PLAYING IN MEMPHIS= DIDNT TCOB IN THE REGULAR SEASON! YALL WILL BE FINE IN MEMPHIS . GO TIDE ! !!!!!!!!!!

I also nominate Kendal for a Mr. Football candidate in 2a...if he gets no recognition for being atleast a candidate that'll be crazy! If Kendal is awarded Mr. Football do you know how many colleges will be calling and coming to his front porch!? If he has not committed before then and does win that award he will be having big schools (SEC) on his back..Kendal is not being recruited for QB but for DB and IMO is a very awesome DB!!! I saw him against Gibson Co. chase down Antoine Cunningham from behind easily and Antoine is not slow at all!! He also has the type of build for a SEC caliber DB

Kendal is being recruited bt TN and Vandy now!

AS WELL AS IT SHOULD BE. ALTHO I KNOW THE MEMHPIS TEAMS FOR THE MOST PART HAVE NO SUPPORT TO SPEAK OF THEIR PLAYOFF TEAMS SHOULD HAVE HOMEFIELD ADVANTAGE . DYERSBURG HAS TO PLAY MITCHELL IN MEMPHIS FOR THE SAME REASON PEABODY IS PLAYING IN MEMPHIS= DIDNT TCOB IN THE REGULAR SEASON! YALL WILL BE FINE IN MEMPHIS . GO TIDE ! !!!!!!!!!!

I AGREE /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Doesnt sound like it is going to happen now. Actually Carver initiated that move from what I understand. If it would have happened it would have been great for us and them. The TSSAA is gonna get a big majority of the gate money anyway, no matter where it is played, so if Carver could have made some money to cover their seasons expenses it would have been a good thing. My understanding is that they (Carver) were asking more than we wanted to pay. I dont know what kind of arrangement they have as far as using someone elses field, if they have to pay that school or not, but it could have been a moneymaker for them.. Trenton will carry a crowd to memphis and the kids will go down there and play there butts off, just like they would have here at home. I'm sure it will be a good game and Carver will come out ready to play. When you get into the 2nd round of the playoffs, you better not concede anything, it will be a long night and a long ride home. We will be there with bells on to cheer for our Tide and win or lose we will come home proud of the kids and the effort they have given weekin and weekout. I dont see location as being a detriment to my making the trip, we have been to several schools in Memphis in the not so great parts of Memphis and we have been treated very good by the host team and the fans that we have come into contact with for the most part. Yes, something could happen, but it can and has happened in our own neighborhoods and county schools, its the society we live now, which is a shame that we cant feel comfortable going to cheer our local kids playing a game.

Yes we will go, yes we will be a little unnerved, and yes its a shame. Lee might "have bells on" but I not me. Thats a little gay! LOL! Lets go to Beal Street!

SEE YA MEMPHIS!!!