Peabody @ G W Carver

freeacen

It's crazy..you hate everything about everything!!!! Robin Cude must've dropped 50 points on ya in a game eh??? and now you hate him???? Robin is a good guy and does an AWESOME job on the 97.7 postgame shows every Friday night as well as the pre-game...I prefer 97.7's sports over any sports station around!! Kudos to them on a good job!!!! I don't blame them for leaving Trenton, I would've hated to see that arrogant attitude that you have rub off on the station...

• Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

quote name='TennFootBallFan' date='Nov 12 2007 - 10:50 AM' post='826633910']

Peabody in a big way!!!!!!!!!

I hope you are right.

I heard a rumor that Peabody was trying to buy the game to get it moved to Trenton. Anybody know if that is true? Will it be in Trenton? I wouldn't mind going to watch them if its is, but I will not go to Memphis (not without a body guard and some body armor!)

I would also like to hear some info on Carver. In years past they have had a team capabable of beating good teams. It sounds like they played a killer non region schedule and beat all the 2a schools they played. They beat BTW worse than we did (32-0). Just because they come from a week region dosent mean that Trenton will walk all over them. I think I'm calling for the upset too. There is a pretty good chance that Harper wont be the fastet man or the best athlete on the field Friday. (even if carver's players get absolutley no recognition) Trenton ain't good enough to overlook anyone.

It would make sense for Carver to come to Trenton. That way insetad of 1000 fans from trenton driving to the depths of Memphis, 12 fans from Memphis would drive to Trenton. Probably ain't gonna happen though.

quote name='TennFootBallFan' date='Nov 12 2007 - 10:50 AM' post='826633910']

Peabody in a big way!!!!!!!!!

I hope you are right.

I heard a rumor that Peabody was trying to buy the game to get it moved to Trenton. Anybody know if that is true? Will it be in Trenton? I wouldn't mind going to watch them if its is, but I will not go to Memphis (not without a body guard and some body armor!)

I don't believe the TSSAA will allow a game to be moved.

I would also like to hear some info on Carver. In years past they have had a team capabable of beating good teams. It sounds like they played a killer non region schedule and beat all the 2a schools they played. They beat BTW worse than we did (32-0). Just because they come from a week region dosent mean that Trenton will walk all over them. I think I'm calling for the upset too. There is a pretty good chance that Harper wont be the fastet man or the best athlete on the field Friday. (even if carver's players get absolutley no recognition) Trenton ain't good enough to overlook anyone.

It would make sense for Carver to come to Trenton. That way insetad of 1000 fans from trenton driving to the depths of Memphis, 12 fans from Memphis would drive to Trenton. Probably ain't gonna happen though.

You can bet on Carver having some great athletes on the field Friday night. I don't know if you could call it an upset if Carver wins. Look at who the non region losses were too. Those boys stepped up and played a schedule that none of the 2A's in this area would. Yes, it was probably out of neccesity because of only three other region teams but they could have scheduled some cupcakes like others. The question will be if Carver can bring it in the 4th like they can in the 1st. Peabody is good and they are used to having to play a tough 4 quarters. Are the Cobra's in shape enough to go a hard 48 minutes?