The official Riverdale forum

nextbest09

We travel east this year. 'If' Smyrna loses to LC we get to go to the "Pit" if we bring our A game to the WC one this Friday. Otherwise if Smyrna wins then we get them at OUR house again. As to who we would play then it is anybodies guess right now.

I do not care who we play as long as we keep WINNING! /biggrin.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

Actually if we win it all this year the three year cycle would put it about 2010.

That is not correct. Just looked at the TSSAA web site and the bracket. The winner of L.C., Smyrna game will host the winner of the Riverdale, W.C. game. If the winner of the Riverdale, W.C. game wins the quarter finals game then they will host the semifinal game. If they win that one then they will be the home team in the big game.

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That is not correct. Just looked at the TSSAA web site and the bracket. The winner of L.C., Smyrna game will host the winner of the Riverdale, W.C. game. If the winner of the Riverdale, W.C. game wins the quarter finals game then they will host the semifinal game. If they win that one then they will be the home team in the big game.

LOD is correct. If the two teams remaining in the quarter final game are from the same region, the higher seeded team is at home. The (H) in that bracket means that if their is a region 3 team still in it, they would be home.

If it is:

RHS or WCHS vs LCHS - LCHS is home

RHS vs SHS - RHS is home

WCHS vs SHS - SHS is home

LOD is correct. If the two teams remaining in the quarter final game are from the same region, the higher seeded team is at home. The (H) in that bracket means that if their is a region 3 team still in it, they would be home.

If it is:

RHS or WCHS vs LCHS - LCHS is home

RHS vs SHS - RHS is home

WCHS vs SHS - SHS is home

Thanks! You put it MUCH clearer than I did! /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Getting old and senile is tough, but I 'thought' I could still read a chart. /laugh.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />

Thanks! You put it MUCH clearer than I did! /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Getting old and senile is tough, but I 'thought' I could still read a chart. /laugh.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />

I had to go to "The Man" David Limbaugh for clarification.

O.K. I understand now. Sorry. /blush.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blush:" border="0" alt="blush.gif" /> Don't know as much as I thought. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

That big ole (H) on the bracket is confusing everyone from coaches on down....

Basically, that (H) is there to signify which region's turn it is to be the home team.

But if two teams from the same region meet the higher seeded team is at home.

we pulled an upset last year and just wait you'll see one again

You're saying that Lincoln County will beat Smyrna tomorrow? Wow never thought i would hear that from you...

Riverdale is certainly beatable. The beat up on teams but don't blow them out. They play that physcial, Jeff Fisher, run the ball and run the clock style of game but don't put up a lot of points. Therefore the other team is never more than a touchdown and an onside kick away from being back in the game.

That is exactly what I have been saying all season. I like that style of football, I like any style that wins games. The big difference between the 2 is that in the NFL the talent is pretty equal all around, guys dont show up and get issued pads and jerseys. Riverdale has a talent advantage over most teams in the state, therefore a comeback is easier said than done, especially against our defense.

You're saying that Lincoln County will beat Smyrna tomorrow? Wow never thought i would hear that from you...

That is exactly what I have been saying all season. I like that style of football, I like any style that wins games. The big difference between the 2 is that in the NFL the talent is pretty equal all around, guys dont show up and get issued pads and jerseys. Riverdale has a talent advantage over most teams in the state, therefore a comeback is easier said than done, especially against our defense.

Besides Riverdale has already shown folks and a couple of teams THIS year they do know how to come back as a TEAM! /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Reguardless of their style the R'dale WARRIORS TEAM knows how to WIN!

no..im saying that we'll pull one next week against yall...you know i would never pick against my dogs..lol

well correction i thought we were gonna lose to you last year and we won..so now i know never to pick against them /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

good luck tonight