Haywood @ Dyer County

JTrain5264

• Replies 214
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I can`t believe it. It`s Fred Sanford, and Big D stands for "YOU BIG DUMMY" My gosh dude, are you insane? I would like to know if you can talk real football, ( types of offense and defense, stats, etc. ) , or are you one of these that run around with team colors on, but don`t even know who the starting QB is? BTW, it rained in Newbern as well ! SORRY.

what part of the football game would you like me to talk about? we could talk about the wing t of haywood or the air raid of Dyer county. the last time they met, DC got no where close to 30 points that you guys have been bragging about. or would you just like to talk about how orange the stands are going to be which is also a favorite subject of DC on this thread. i am not an avid fan of either team. (more of a TCA fan) i know folks from both sides. talk to both sides about the game. you dc fans think that if any one picks against you, they dont know football. so if you want to talk football shoot some stats out that supports your pick....you and your 11th post.. must have recently jumped on the DC bandwagon.

:

yall talking about its going to orange its going to be alot of purple in the house to

they told us tomcat fans to wear purple

haywood has had a good week so far and are ready to play /hungry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":hungry:" border="0" alt="hungry.gif" /> /hungry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":hungry:" border="0" alt="hungry.gif" />

Bring your purple there was a lot at your house the first time and what happend!!!! 14-9 DC that's what happend!!!!!

So like I have already said bring your A game you will need it!!!!!!! CHOCTAWS keeps rolling on this week... YES it will be ORANGE and no one told us to wear we just do!!!!!!! GATA

From what was said earlier about the DC coaches is true because ive cousin who is a freshman at DC has heard coach kendell and others say that the choctaws have to live up their remaining time left to be a good team because next year they will go back to their sucky ways. im not on here to make anyone mad or get BA's dads mouth running about how good of a team they are and were back 3 decades ago. i just thought the choctaw fans should know just what the true thoughts of the coachs are.

YOU KNOW WHAT IF YOU KNEW COACH KENDELL YOU WOULD NOT SAY STUPID THINGS LIKE THAT!!!!!!! 02 is the past not the future dummy!!!!!!!!!! It's people like you that run off at the mouth but realy talk out the other end that gets some of us fired up!!!!!!!! Like I have said on this forum the game is played on the field not here!!!!!!! This TEAM has more HEART than you ever will like I have said come on up to the GAME FRIDAY NIGHT look me up when can talk I'm not hard to FIND I will have on a shirt that has HUNTER #10 on the back so come see us and when it's over we can ask Coach Kendell if he fells that way.... I think that's what you want to think and thats fine cause I think everyone has an opinion and yours smells like it should be washed..... CHOCTAWS KEEP ROLLING IN THE PLAY OFFS THIS WILL BE A GREAT GAME!!!!!

what part of the football game would you like me to talk about? we could talk about the wing t of haywood or the air raid of Dyer county. the last time they met, DC got no where close to 30 points that you guys have been bragging about. or would you just like to talk about how orange the stands are going to be which is also a favorite subject of DC on this thread. i am not an avid fan of either team. (more of a TCA fan) i know folks from both sides. talk to both sides about the game. you dc fans think that if any one picks against you, they dont know football. so if you want to talk football shoot some stats out that supports your pick....you and your 11th post.. must have recently jumped on the DC bandwagon.

I posted the response including statistics after it was stated that the most points given up by Haywood was 30. No D.C. didn't score the average (but it is a statistic & no brag ..... just fact) against the Tomcats, but statistically they did move the ball well. Additionally our quarterback has made vast improvement since the last contest. We don't think because anyone picks against us that they don't know football......... only that they don't know our Choctaws !But that's OK we've been picked that way all year ! The stats back up the fact that D.C. is a much improved team since the previous contest at Haywood. Interceptions have gone down by huge numbers. Adam is making much better decisions (I've never seen a kid improve so much in so short a time) & the recievers are making plays .....and making positive gains after the catch. So look at the statistics & be realistic do you really think that D.C. will be held to 3 ! I don't ! Dyersburg didn't..... Crockett didn't ....... Ripley didn't ....... & Haywood didn't! I do know football & am not questioning how well versed you or anyone else on this forum is. Heck I even know an old Haywood grad that played @ UT when I did ! I am rational enough to know that this will be a great contest but thinking that he Choctaws will be held to 3 is irrational to me until I see it ......AND I aint seen anything like that since the "McNairy Wake Up Call" !Nor have I seen anything to indicate that it will happen on Friday !.......Don't expect to se it tomorrow night either ! I just gotta ask if you're such a TCA fan why the sudden interest in D.C. & Haywood ? Not being smart.... just curiious!

GO CHOCTAWS !!!!!!!!

underdog!!?? you cant claim an underdog role when you beat a team twice in a row.

... i talked to a friend of mine who said Haywood has had a great week of practice even a 2 hour practice yesterday in the pouring rain. my previous prediction i think will hold true. 28-3

bigD we scored 14 at haywood the 2nd lowest pts total of the year and you think we only score 3 at our house!!!!!!!!!!

Tell you what lets just make a bet on that come to the game and we can talk what the stakes will be!!!!!!! The CHOCTAWS have only given up more than 27pts once this year and it will not happen this week!!!!!! so much for your prediction!!!!!!!

I EDITED MY FIRST RESPONSE TO YOU. I`M NOT SCREAMING. I JUST WANT YOU TO HEAR WHAT I`M SAYING. IN THE POST I ERASED, I WAS EXP[LAINING TO YOU IN A VERY FORCEFUL MANNER THAT MY MOTHER PASSED AWAY YEARS AGO AND YOU HAVE NO RIGHT TO BRING THAT INTO THIS CONVERSATION. I WOULD NOT, BUT YOU HAVE SHOWN EVERYONE ON THIS BOARD YOUR MENTALITY AND HOW CLASSY YOU ARE. I ALSO TALKED ABOUT THE FACT THAT I DON`T KNOW YOU AND DON`T WANT TO AND ABOUT DISCUSSING THIS MATTER WITH YOU MAN-TO- MAN, HOWEVER, I`M SURE YOU ARE ONE TO HIDE BEHIND THE MONITOR. AS FOR THAT WAGON THING, I HAVE BEEN A CHOCTAW FAN/ SUPPORTER FOR 40 YEARS PLUS. I GRADUATED FROM DCHS AS DID ONE OF MY KIDS AND HAVE OTHERS ABOUT TO ATTEND. I ASSURE YOU THERE IS NO BANDWAGON HERE BUDDY. AS FOR MY 11 POSTS, I DON`T SPEND AS MUCH TIME ON HERE AS SOME OF YOU. WHEN I DO, MOST OF THE TIME I JUST READ THE POST AND ENJOY WITH A LAUGH OR TWO., BUT EVERY NOW AND THEN I`LL THROW IN MY TWO CENTS WORTH,BUT NOT ABOUT YOUR MOTHER. AS YOU CAN PROBABLY IMAGINE, I`M NOT REALLY IN THE MOOD TO DISCUSS FOOTBALL RIGHT NOW, BUT I COULD AS I`VE PLAYED MY SHARE OF HIGH SCHOOL AND COLLEGE BALL, WHICH I DOUBT SERIOUSLY YOU HAVE, SO I WILL END MY POST SO THAT I AND OTHER FOOTBALL FANS MAY CARRY ON A DECENT CONVERSATION WITH ONE ANOTHER. SORRY FOR GETTING SO FAR OFF BASE HERE GUYS, JUST HAD MY BUTTONS PUSHED. SEE YA AROUND BUDDY ! btw YOU DID SAY YOU WOULD BE AT THE GAME TOMORROW NIGHT, RIGHT? GO CHOCTAWS ! DANG THIS IS GONNA BE FUN !

GET REAL??? HAYWOOD DOESNT SUPPORT THEIR TEAM ANY BETTER THAN THE MEMPHIS TEAMS DO. HOWEVER SHOULD YALL CHANGE YOUR MIND, YOUR ALL WELCOME TO THE FRIENDLY CONFINES OF CHOCTAW STADIUM FRIDAY NIGHT WHERE ORANGE AND WHITE WILL BE STARING YALL IN THE FACE "ALL NIGHT LONG" !! GET READY CHOCTAWS "FOCUS" ONLY ON HAYWOOD THIS WEEK. TYLER WE BELIEVE IN YOU AND EACH OF YOUR TEAMMATES. B.A. GET WELL SOON YOUNG MAN YOU HAVE A BRIGHT FUTURE AHEAD OF YOU! GO CHOCTAWS !!!!!!!!!!

You are ridiculous. The Tomcats are one of the most storied programs in the entire state of Tennessee, and certainly support their team as such. Attendance at the Sheffield/Haywood game in round 1 was almost entirely Haywood County. The Tomcat fans outnumbered the Knight fans by at least 15:1, in Memphis; and that is not an exageration at all.

Now, if by any better than Memphis teams you mean teams like Melrose, Craigmont, White Station, or Whitehaven..I guess you could say that. But if you are talking about teams like Sheffield, you are an absolute joke. I have the sneaking suspicion that all of this smack Dyer County fans have been talking is going to come back to bite you in the butt. But we'll have to wait a few more hours to find that out. Just remember, and pride cometh before a fall. GO TOMCATS!

My prediction for Friday night: Cinderella loses her slippers. Haywood 14, Dyer Co 10.

Haywood travels extremely well and have been known to make a lot of noise. Watchout for all the purple in the house tonight. There will be a lot of it.

Watch for the maroon thats gonna be floodin the house tonight to..think me a few ppl might attend..ha gooo crockett (next yr!!) /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />