Pearl Cohn at Station Camp

Big Country

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It is pretty crazy that you Pearl Cohn fans think we are a bad team, when we beat Hendersonville and Beech, two teams way out of our league, so you guys think you are better than Hendersonville and Beech too? But we beat them, so how could we be bad. I think you are way overconfident for Friday, and you are coming to our house this time.

It is pretty crazy that you Pearl Cohn fans think we are a bad team, when we beat Hendersonville and Beech, two teams way out of our league, so you guys think you are better than Hendersonville and Beech too? But we beat them, so how could we be bad. I think you are way overconfident for Friday, and you are coming to our house this time.

It's pretty crazy some of these scores that Station Camp fans are predicting. Have you beaten PC yet?????? /dry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid="

It's pretty crazy some of these scores that Station Camp fans are predicting. Have you beaten PC yet?????? /dry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid="

We at SC believe you live in the past you die in the present. Everyone is 1-0 right now its a whole new ballgame come friday night.

I think all this verbal sparring is somewhat pointless. Fact is Station Camp is a really good football team that doesn't match up well with Pearl Cohn. That is not to suggest that Station Camp has to lose, but it is reality. The last time the two teams played the score could have gotten way out of hand if the QB for Pearl Cohn would have spotted #85 (wide receiver) and thrown it his way. He was open every time, and I do mean every time.

In Station Camp's favor, however, Coach Hollingsworth is as good a coach as you will find in this area. In addition his staff of Coaches Dupree, Shoenbacher, and Walker are equally as good in their responsibilities. Their struggle is finding a way to contain and defeat a spread offense full of great athletes. In the last game they chose to temporarily morph their defense, which is normally a 50 read, into a hybrid 3-4 with both Ends walked out on the slot receivers. In hind sight this may have not been the best approach to defending the spread. The weakness is that it puts a great deal of pressure on the five guys in the box, while not allowing the kids to put much pressure on Pearl's offense. In the last game when SC made their adjustments they brought a fourth guy on the line and moved one of the LB's to an interior lineman. This allowed the kids to have more success pressuring the QB and stopping the run game. This week if they have made the right adjustments (and I am sure they have) and can find a way to sustain a drive, SC might just take this one. If they do it will more than likely be low scoring affair but who knows, maybe they rock PC??™s world.

Pearl Cohn does have the one thing that is hard to deal with when running the Wing-T, speed. The Wing by design is a system based on ???smoke and mirrors???. But a good 4-3 team who walks an extra man into the box is too hard to ???fool.??? However, if SC can establish its passing game early, walk that man out of the box and run its base plays 34G, 42 special (buck sweep), and the inside reverse (Sally). This will be a great ballgame.

No predictions??¦??¦.

Pearl Cohn probably should and probably will win this game; however, I'm going to be pull for Station Camp. Station Camp is a good football team and if anything I believe "they want it more."

Last time the these teams met at Pearl Cohn the Bison had probably the worst played game of their season, and the result... A LOSS.

This game is going to be just the like Tennessee/Vandy game tomorrow... Which ever team shows up will win.

Each team has played the other enough to know what's going on.

I promise you right now the deciding factor will be the kicking game, and Pearl Cohn has no kicking game.

The keys to the game for Station Camp:

1. Stop the two point conversion

2. Contain Mason

3. Don't give up on the run

For Pearl Cohn:

1. Get into their heads (the band can help with this one)

2. Disrupt the Station Camp at the line of scrimmage

3. Throw the ball to the middle and run

My Prediction: Station Camp- 15 Pearl Cohn-12 Station Camp wins by a field goal in overtime.

ps. BigCountry I'm afraid your prediction is wrong this week.

Pearl Cohn probably should and probably will win this game; however, I'm going to be pull for Station Camp. Station Camp is a good football team and if anything I believe "they want it more."

Last time the these teams met at Pearl Cohn the Bison had probably the worst played game of their season, and the result... A LOSS.

This game is going to be just the like Tennessee/Vandy game tomorrow... Which ever team shows up will win.

Each team has played the other enough to know what's going on.

I promise you right now the deciding factor will be the kicking game, and Pearl Cohn has no kicking game.

The keys to the game for Station Camp:

1. Stop the two point conversion

2. Contain Mason

3. Don't give up on the run

For Pearl Cohn:

1. Get into their heads (the band can help with this one)

2. Disrupt the Station Camp at the line of scrimmage

3. Throw the ball to the middle and run

My Prediction: Station Camp- 15 Pearl Cohn-12 Station Camp wins by a field goal in overtime.

ps. BigCountry I'm afraid your prediction is wrong this week.

We can only wait and see now because in about 11 HOURS we will know who is playing football on Thanksgiving next week and who is going to get a head start on basketball season /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Im gone be the good guy right now because yall are talking CRAZY then you talking bout us wanna b hood team??? be for real yall wouldnt last a week where we from and what we go though every day. When yall go home yall got yo mommas and daddys! when we go home we got grandmothers or just a mother who is working her butt off to keep us in line and the bills paid. So yeah we done came a long way! But i will See you guys on the field! GOODLUCK PCH Dont Play Wit It Or Us!