Pearl Cohn at Station Camp

Big Country

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It is pretty crazy that you Pearl Cohn fans think we are a bad team, when we beat Hendersonville and Beech, two teams way out of our league, so you guys think you are better than Hendersonville and Beech too? But we beat them, so how could we be bad. I think you are way overconfident for Friday, and you are coming to our house this time.

Yes/ we go up to hendersonville almost every year in the summer their coach would call the game because he didn't won't them to get hurt because we was flat out hitting them. So hendersonville isn't out of our league nor is beech if yall beat them we can too.

I must admit, I was expecting a little more out of Mason. I mean he was alright, but I personally didn't think he looked like SEC talent. But then again, it's all about getting the W and he always seems to find a way to get it, whether it's with his feet or with his arm. Obviously I'm wrong, people don't just get SEC offers for nothing, nut I'm just saying.

He looks like SEC AND MR.FOOTBALL TALENT so get that right next time.

Both teams bought thier A game last night however Pearl-Cohn A game was six points better. I would also like to say S.C. has a great faucilty, personnally i like everything about it, nice scoreboard, nice baseball and softball fields, and the odd way the lights were hanging. For station camp pretty good year dont hang your heads you won region. and today you can see your basketball team in action from what im hearing State Champship is their minds and I think they have the right pieces to do so. With that being said from a Pearl-Cohn fan. you guys had a pretty good year in my book but just came up six points short. Now for Pearl-Cohn it aint over with yet, we gotta go to White House in a way im sorta glad we dont have a home game this year it allows to focus on the task at hand, I wont in attendance of that game, gotta see some family take on family in the Maplewood/Hillsboro battle. I will be rooting for the firebirds

pearl cohn still has to get passed white house. won't happen. pearl will go home they got lucky this tiem there is no other way to describe it. undisiplined football wins games sometimes but not agaisnt a time like white house.

P.C. has only lost 2 games so my guess would be that undisiplined teams win more than sometimes what do you think. No luck you are mixing luck with we own yall so get a win against P.C. & then we can talk.

He looks like SEC AND MR.FOOTBALL TALENT so get that right next time.

Congrats to Pearl on the win. Hville was giving Mason a compliment. He just said he was expecting more from him but he got the win and got to move on. He wasnt bashing him. He admitted he was wrong. Dont take very post as a bash on Pearl and read the posts fully.

Congrats to Pearl on the win. Hville was giving Mason a compliment. He just said he was expecting more from him but he got the win and got to move on. He wasnt bashing him. He admitted he was wrong. Dont take very post as a bash on Pearl and read the posts fully.

If that was a compliment we don't need it & did you read the post fully. This is what he said/ I mean he was alright, but i personally didn't think he looked like SEC talent. THATS A BASH I DON'T KNOW WHAT BASHING SOMEONE MEANS TO YOU BUT TO P.C. THAT'S A BASH.