Pearl Cohn at Station Camp

Big Country

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Don't worry "Fried Bird" Nation. We are going to "play wit it" AND you ALL NIGHT LONG! And we will sent you back to your Grandmothers and Mothers crying. Quit crying and making excuses about your situations and just show up tonight!

KEEP THE PERSONAL FAMILY STUFF TO YOURSELF NOW ON BOTH SIDES PEOPLE BECAUSE THAT IS JUST TOO MUCH "BELOW THE BELT" IF YA ASK ME /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

4.5 Hours til Kickoff /popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" />

Im gone be the good guy right now because yall are talking CRAZY then you talking bout us wanna b hood team??? be for real yall wouldnt last a week where we from and what we go though every day. When yall go home yall got yo mommas and daddys! when we go home we got grandmothers or just a mother who is working her butt off to keep us in line and the bills paid. So yeah we done came a long way! But i will See you guys on the field! GOODLUCK PCH Dont Play Wit It Or Us!

Just because you come from a hard life doesn't mean your above any else or should be treated better than everyone. Everybody has crap going on in their lives, you are making this about more than football, which is what it is. You guys from PCH just have to much of a chip on your shoulders just because you are from "the hood". Get over yourselves and bring it on the field tonight, because will be in PCH players earholes all night long.

Good game Station Camp, you definitely proved to me that you guys could have beat them. The game came down to one big play I think. Pearl Cohn goes for it on 4th down from around midfield, SC hits Mason in the backfield, he sheds the tackle and takes it to the house. If that play doesn't happen, I think this game would have gone to overtime. It was a close one.

Good game Station Camp, you definitely proved to me that you guys could have beat them. The game came down to one big play I think. Pearl Cohn goes for it on 4th down from around midfield, SC hits Mason in the backfield, he sheds the tackle and takes it to the house. If that play doesn't happen, I think this game would have gone to overtime. It was a close one.

That's what an all-state QB will do to you. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />