Pearl Cohn at Station Camp

Big Country

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes/ we go up to hendersonville almost every year in the summer their coach would call the game because he didn't won't them to get hurt because we was flat out hitting them. So hendersonville isn't out of our league nor is beech if yall beat them we can too.

I don't remember Pearl Cohn ever coming up to Hendersonville and outhitting the Commandos buddy. Every time you come we straight beat you guys down. I always loved those scrimmages because you knew how easy it was to wear Pearl Cohn down (especially those linemen). They always had horrible endurance and it was just plain fun as an offensive lineman.

By the way, I wasn't trying to say Mason was bad. I was just saying I only saw one really terrific play, and I would expect more form an SEC caliber player. You've gotta understand though that I'm basing all this off of ONE game, I'm sure he is good or he wouldn't be going to the SEC.

If that was a compliment we don't need it & did you read the post fully. This is what he said/ I mean he was alright, but i personally didn't think he looked like SEC talent. THATS A BASH I DON'T KNOW WHAT BASHING SOMEONE MEANS TO YOU BUT TO P.C. THAT'S A BASH.

Well I want to say congrats again Pearl and to firebirdnation, sorry for ever talkin to you.

I don't remember Pearl Cohn ever coming up to Hendersonville and outhitting the Commandos buddy. Every time you come we straight beat you guys down. I always loved those scrimmages because you knew how easy it was to wear Pearl Cohn down (especially those linemen). They always had horrible endurance and it was just plain fun as an offensive lineman.

By the way, I wasn't trying to say Mason was bad. I was just saying I only saw one really terrific play, and I would expect more form an SEC caliber player. You've gotta understand though that I'm basing all this off of ONE game, I'm sure he is good or he wouldn't be going to the SEC.

Yeah right yall coach would stop the scrimmage every time because he knew that if he didn't yall was going to get hurt.And about Mason the 2 terrific plays you saw won the game so if you just saw him play one time don't get on here running your big mouth about #15.

Congrats to PC on the win last night. Mason played well making the "big plays" when he had to do so and the defense again had their way against the Station Camp "Wing-T" offense. Pearl Cohn is going to the quarterfinals to play White House on the night after Turkey Day. I may have to go to that one next week.

Great Season Station Camp. You guys have 1 MORE SEASON to solve that Pearl Cohn problem of yours then after that it's a trip to 5A for your football team in 2009.

Who is the other firebird nation because you are making a fool out of your self the game is over and you still taking Crazy but we are finna move back to 4a in 2009. they are re zoning again

No PC will still be in 3A during the re-zoning because their enrollment now is currently a 2A number and next year when the numbers are added to decide the classifications in 2009-2010 the Firebirds will still only be 3A. Then in 2011-2012 they'll remain 3A (even with a 4A number of students) because I wouldn't expect the number of students to climb by 20%.

Pearl Cohn will be 3A until 2013 in all likelihood "firebird nation" /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Good Luck to Pearl Cohn. You went to Howard and cleaned house after 4 hours. It will only take you 30 minutes to make the drive to White House, and I expect you'll do the same there too. A sophmore QB vs. an future SEC quarterback and the Firebirds Defense. This one will get messy quick with the Firebirds bringing the heat.

Pearl Cohn wins by 2 TDs.

Who is the other firebird nation because you are making a fool out of your self the game is over and you still taking Crazy but we are finna move back to 4a in 2009. they are re zoning again

Who is you to get on here and say i'm making a fool out of my self. I watched them say alot of bad things about P.C. on here and i said nothing.But i knew they was going to shoot them self in the foot with all that talking they was doing so now it's my turn to do the talking so that's what i did. So if you got a problem with that i don't care that's your problem not mind You don't know nothing about P.C. to get on here and say that they are moving back to 4a how can they do that with their enrollment.It will be a long time from now before they move back to 4a so who's making a fool out of their self now.[ IF YOU DON'T LIKE WHAT I POST CHANGE YOUR SCREEN NAME]

Good Luck to Pearl Cohn. You went to Howard and cleaned house after 4 hours. It will only take you 30 minutes to make the drive to White House, and I expect you'll do the same there too. A sophmore QB vs. an future SEC quarterback and the Firebirds Defense. This one will get messy quick with the Firebirds bringing the heat.

Pearl Cohn wins by 2 TDs.

Wow, sour grapes from a GB fan, imagine that.News flash, that sopomore QB did just fine in the first matchup with that so called"SEC" qb.He will never play a down at QB, maybe receiver.In the SEC you cant throw the ball up in the air for a 6'6 receiver to out jump a 5'8 cornerback.And the defense remark.............Please, go back and watch Fridays game again[if you can stomach it].We are not itimidated by Pearl.They are a good team but they are not "all dat".And we already "played wit it once".Dont count the Devils out, they might just put 36 points up on you real quick /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />