McCallie and Temple hall of fame game

RobertPaulson

BIG NEWS. TEMPLE JUST GOT A TRANSFER STUDENT FROM NIGERIA.HE IS A 6"9 240 LBS GUARD WHO HAS THE PUREST JUMP SHOT I HAVE EVER SEEN FROM A HIGH SCHOOL PLAYER. HIS NAME IS MEHUN BIAKI .HE HAS AN ALL AROUND GAME WHO AVERAGED 28 POPINTS 15 REBOUNDS AND 4.3 BLOCKS A GAME. HIS PARENTS ARE MISSIONARIES ON FURLOUGH.HE HAS BEEN PRACTICING WITH TEMPLE ALL WEEK AND SHOULD BE READY TO SUIT UP AS SOON AS HIS PAPERS GET CLEARED.TOMORROWS GAME IS A POSSIBILITY FOR HIM.THIS SHOULD BE A BIG HELP TO TEMPLES TEAM TO GO ALONG WITH THEIR OUTSTANDING GUARDS.OPPOSING TEAMS BE ON THE LOOK OUT BECAUSE THIS GUY IS A BEAST. CAN U SAY REPEAT?

Who ever wrote this is on something not true at all.

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

All the haters got all worked up for nothing? /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Hey old man Im going to put you up on slang. Hate on some1 means that you are adding lies to defame something great that has been done. You guys recruit!!! So whats your beef! Just accept what youve done. CHEATERS!!! /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Hey old man Im going to put you up on slang. Hate on some1 means that you are adding lies to defame something great that has been done. You guys recruit!!! So whats your beef! Just accept what youve done. CHEATERS!!! /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

TSSAA did there investagation and found no recuiting voilation but with a name like T-MAC, who and the heck would listen to you anyway.You have more than likely Qiet school anyway so stay out of School problem you know nothing about.

Thanks for putting this old man "up on slang" t-mac, but using your definition I believe I hit the nail on the head (toad it like it wuz.) Here's an old man way of describing people like you: sore loser (time to man up.)

Thanks for putting this old man "up on slang" t-mac, but using your definition I believe I hit the nail on the head (toad it like it wuz.) Here's an old man way of describing people like you: sore loser (time to man up.)

Sore loser! I dont see how coach t can let people post some of this stuff but delete my comment. I am not a dropout! I actually have a college degree and I am working on my master's. Hey dadoffour how am I a sore loser when I am A HOWARD HUSTLINTIGER. We beat you by 20plus points

Sore loser! I dont see how coach t can let people post some of this stuff but delete my comment. I am not a dropout! I actually have a college degree and I am working on my master's. Hey dadoffour how am I a sore loser when I am A HOWARD HUSTLINTIGER. We beat you by 20plus points

Oops...mistaken identity. It's been an honor talking to you, smart guy.

Oh they will Im not worried about that! WHo are you a fan of. I hope not McCallie or Temple because we blew both you guys out of the water last year and we return. EVERYONE!!!! Im just tired of the paper always not having respect for Howard. And if your from Red Bank we have you in the first round of the best of the preps. So it has to be played out. WE AINT NEVER BAGGD DOWN OR RAN FROM NO ONE!

Waaaahh, waaaahh, waaaaaah. /laugh.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />

Waaaahh, waaaahh, waaaaaah. /laugh.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />

/roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" /> We will show you a waaaaah waaaaah waaaah when we run through the city once again. Best three teams 1. Howard, 2. Brainerd, 3. Red Bank.

We are the best in the city so dont play us like that when we beat Temple by 20 at temple and return everyone! Beat McCallie by 20 also. WHo is your team so we will know to beat them by thirty if we play them /roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" /> :: And believe me we can make it happen

/roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" /> We will show you a waaaaah waaaaah waaaah when we run through the city once again. Best three teams 1. Howard, 2. Brainerd, 3. Red Bank.

We are the best in the city so dont play us like that when we beat Temple by 20 at temple and return everyone! Beat McCallie by 20 also. WHo is your team so we will know to beat them by thirty if we play them /roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" /> :: And believe me we can make it happen

And when you get to the edge of the city, you will trip on your shoe strings like last year...

You may have beat Temple last year by 20 points. Is that like a 20 year old bragging about beating up on a 12 year old? I think Howard is a much larger school than Temple. If I were you, Mr. Braniac, then I would be embarassed to have let such a terrible basketball team even hang with you that close seeing how we beat so many times in our class by a much larger spread. That is really something to be impressed wiht yourself about. Enjoy the fall. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

And when you get to the edge of the city, you will trip on your shoe strings like last year...

You may have beat Temple last year by 20 points. Is that like a 20 year old bragging about beating up on a 12 year old? I think Howard is a much larger school than Temple. If I were you, Mr. Braniac, then I would be embarassed to have let such a terrible basketball team even hang with you that close seeing how we beat so many times in our class by a much larger spread. That is really something to be impressed wiht yourself about. Enjoy the fall. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

WHo cares about Howard being a larger school when you guys run a college program! You do recruit dont you?!!! And It was said that temple was the best team in the city untill we proved everyone wrong. All that talk about Skoegen and Ricks did whatever he wanted to do with him! How much did you pay him anyway! And Chatt City is right I will go with McCallie on this one /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> Once again T-Mac has invaded another thread!!!