McCallie and Temple hall of fame game

RobertPaulson

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Can someone give a breakdown and summary of both teams to include players, etc.

Here's my best knowledge on Temple's probable starting five:

Ben Montgomerey senior, 6'2", no playing time on varsity last year

Jarod Johnson junior, 6'4", 1st season at Temple

Brandon Andrews junior, wing, returning starter, average player

Jeremy Sexton junior, wing, one of city's best

James Kemp junior, point guard, very little playing time last year.

Very inexperienced over all, but still know how to play and will do well in their district.

Here's my best knowledge on Temple's probable starting five:

Ben Montgomerey senior, 6'2", no playing time on varsity last year Jarod Johnson junior, 6'4", 1st season at Temple

Brandon Andrews junior, wing, returning starter, average player

Jeremy Sexton junior, wing, one of city's best

James Kemp junior, point guard, very little playing time last year.

Very inexperienced over all, but still know how to play and will do well in their district.

Well here we go I know we are on the same side but you are nuts Temple will more and likely take this game Watley has already call to make an excuse that his player football season was longer than our but we still love him.

Ben very stong in the paint,J-rod if he,s there to play he is dangeris,J Kemp will be the best P.G> in the city hardest worker I know,J Sexton one of the city best "yea right"one of the states best.Watley is smart, but if he box and two Jeremy it's over, the other guys will eat him alive.

Well here we go I know we are on the same side but you are nuts Temple will more and likely take this game Watley has already call to make an excuse that his player football season was longer than our but we still love him.

Ben very stong in the paint,J-rod if he,s there to play he is dangeris,J Kemp will be the best P.G> in the city hardest worker I know,J Sexton one of the city best "yea right"one of the states best.Watley is smart, but if he box and two Jeremy it's over, the other guys will eat him alive.

Best PG in the city, that has yet to see real minutes in a Varsity game?

Just watch and learn you will see I know talent and heart.Ask Watley he'll tell you about Kemp.

Ive seen him walk off the court during a JV game and go to the lockeroom while the game was still being played.....Thats all i needed to see of him....Get in his head and he is done......Not a good characteristic of the best PG in the city......

Ive seen him walk off the court during a JV game and go to the lockeroom while the game was still being played.....Thats all i needed to see of him....Get in his head and he is done......Not a good characteristic of the best PG in the city......

Has I can see I,m fussing with a 12 year old who understand nothing about basketball.,So sorry if your over that age you will revile who you are if TTA win and I will if Mccallie wins.