McCallie and Temple hall of fame game

RobertPaulson

I logged on and commented /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> No disrespect. Im upset with the rankings with the Chattanooga times and how they never give us any respect. Give Red Bank the #1 seed and Howard the #2 but we return all starters and we went to the state last year /dry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid="

Ok T-Mac lets just whine about it. Tell Howard to show their number 1 on the court this year!

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I logged on and commented /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> No disrespect. Im upset with the rankings with the Chattanooga times and how they never give us any respect. Give Red Bank the #1 seed and Howard the #2 but we return all starters and we went to the state last year /dry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid="

When was the article in the paper? Yesterday (Sunday)?

Ok T-Mac lets just whine about it. Tell Howard to show their number 1 on the court this year!

Oh they will Im not worried about that! WHo are you a fan of. I hope not McCallie or Temple because we blew both you guys out of the water last year and we return. EVERYONE!!!! Im just tired of the paper always not having respect for Howard. And if your from Red Bank we have you in the first round of the best of the preps. So it has to be played out. WE AINT NEVER BAGGD DOWN OR RAN FROM NO ONE!

BIG NEWS. TEMPLE JUST GOT A TRANSFER STUDENT FROM NIGERIA.HE IS A 6"9 240 LBS GUARD WHO HAS THE PUREST JUMP SHOT I HAVE EVER SEEN FROM A HIGH SCHOOL PLAYER. HIS NAME IS MEHUN BIAKI .HE HAS AN ALL AROUND GAME WHO AVERAGED 28 POPINTS 15 REBOUNDS AND 4.3 BLOCKS A GAME. HIS PARENTS ARE MISSIONARIES ON FURLOUGH.HE HAS BEEN PRACTICING WITH TEMPLE ALL WEEK AND SHOULD BE READY TO SUIT UP AS SOON AS HIS PAPERS GET CLEARED.TOMORROWS GAME IS A POSSIBILITY FOR HIM.THIS SHOULD BE A BIG HELP TO TEMPLES TEAM TO GO ALONG WITH THEIR OUTSTANDING GUARDS.OPPOSING TEAMS BE ON THE LOOK OUT BECAUSE THIS GUY IS A BEAST. CAN U SAY REPEAT?

Oh they will Im not worried about that! WHo are you a fan of. I hope not McCallie or Temple because we blew both you guys out of the water last year and we return. EVERYONE!!!! Im just tired of the paper always not having respect for Howard. And if your from Red Bank we have you in the first round of the best of the preps. So it has to be played out. WE AINT NEVER BAGGD DOWN OR RAN FROM NO ONE!

He's right howard is easily the best team in the area.....

BIG NEWS. TEMPLE JUST GOT A TRANSFER STUDENT FROM NIGERIA.HE IS A 6"9 240 LBS GUARD WHO HAS THE PUREST JUMP SHOT I HAVE EVER SEEN FROM A HIGH SCHOOL PLAYER. HIS NAME IS MEHUN BIAKI .HE HAS AN ALL AROUND GAME WHO AVERAGED 28 POPINTS 15 REBOUNDS AND 4.3 BLOCKS A GAME. HIS PARENTS ARE MISSIONARIES ON FURLOUGH.HE HAS BEEN PRACTICING WITH TEMPLE ALL WEEK AND SHOULD BE READY TO SUIT UP AS SOON AS HIS PAPERS GET CLEARED.TOMORROWS GAME IS A POSSIBILITY FOR HIM.THIS SHOULD BE A BIG HELP TO TEMPLES TEAM TO GO ALONG WITH THEIR OUTSTANDING GUARDS.OPPOSING TEAMS BE ON THE LOOK OUT BECAUSE THIS GUY IS A BEAST. CAN U SAY REPEAT?

more recruits alright!!!!

more recruits alright!!!!

DOnt you guys get enough of that recuiting. Arent you under investigation? /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> Even with your recruits Howard beat temple by 20 on your floor /rolleyes.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":rolleyes:" border="0" alt="rolleyes.gif" />

Like I said in jamieroper's thread, did this guy go to the international school of basketball like Richland's Chinese girl 2 years ago?

Oh yeah. I can say REPEAT offender. Back to the investigation process. /rolleyes.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":rolleyes:" border="0" alt="rolleyes.gif" />

DOnt you guys get enough of that recuiting. Arent you under investigation? /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> Even with your recruits Howard beat temple by 20 on your floor /rolleyes.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":rolleyes:" border="0" alt="rolleyes.gif" />

/roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

T-mac, welcome back!

I heard this guy was walking by Vance gym and he stopped to ask where Temple was practicing football. When he was told he was too late for football he was invited in to practice, seeing how it is not a violation for Temple to allow students who are not enrolled or attending school to practice. After a rugged two hour practice, he was advised that it might be best if he only come to practice a few more times before he made it to the Admissions office. After the coaches walked him to his (new) car, they told him that this wasn't really recruiting but they sure would like for him to come back and practice tomorrow. The Temple coaches walked back to the gym office to call the janitor at the TSSAA to make sure that it was okay what they had just done and sure enough, he didn't want to give his name but the guy at the TSSAA said it was A-OKAY! Funny how things work down there in Highland ParK!

I heard this guy was walking by Vance gym and he stopped to ask where Temple was practicing football. When he was told he was too late for football he was invited in to practice, seeing how it is not a violation for Temple to allow students who are not enrolled or attending school to practice. After a rugged two hour practice, he was advised that it might be best if he only come to practice a few more times before he made it to the Admissions office. After the coaches walked him to his (new) car, they told him that this wasn't really recruiting but they sure would like for him to come back and practice tomorrow. The Temple coaches walked back to the gym office to call the janitor at the TSSAA to make sure that it was okay what they had just done and sure enough, he didn't want to give his name but the guy at the TSSAA said it was A-OKAY! Funny how things work down there in Highland ParK!

wouldent doubt if thats what happened.......

Chattanooga times is has bad has the New York Times who would believe anything that they would have to say.The sport section of the Times is awlfull.