LaVergne 2007/2008

nrgrizzlies

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

you are so right, this happens to be a sore spot for ME!!!!!!!!! LHS needs to have a much better sports informations department, this has to be taught as a class , times have changed. if you want to see things in the paper you gotta have people in place.( i know some one will say they are in place , but i just dont think they are getting the job done!!!!!!!!! YOU MUST FIX THIS PROBLEM. people want to see things about there schools team in the paper an on the SCHOOLS ON WEB SITE. mr daniels, mr hockenberry ,mr miller please look into this problem. you must update every teams sport every week in season our out of season to build the fan base you need , if they have this class it needs to be looked at if not cut down on drivers ed on the road time an put more time in the class room on both drivers ed an make this a class . i wonder how many kids would sign up for a class they liked. told you it was a sore spot. an i know for a fact it will be seen on the basketball page. i get tired of blackman,siegle, always in the paper but they must have some one in charge of this..................... thats my take , i do think the boys team will have a very solid year if they can get some inside game going, point guard must make people guard him , an find the open guy on down low ,then this should open up the out side shot .

you are so right, this happens to be a sore spot for ME!!!!!!!!! LHS needs to have a much better sports informations department, this has to be taught as a class , times have changed. if you want to see things in the paper you gotta have people in place.( i know some one will say they are in place , but i just dont think they are getting the job done!!!!!!!!! YOU MUST FIX THIS PROBLEM. people want to see things about there schools team in the paper an on the SCHOOLS ON WEB SITE. mr daniels, mr hockenberry ,mr miller please look into this problem. you must update every teams sport every week in season our out of season to build the fan base you need , if they have this class it needs to be looked at if not cut down on drivers ed on the road time an put more time in the class room on both drivers ed an make this a class . i wonder how many kids would sign up for a class they liked. told you it was a sore spot. an i know for a fact it will be seen on the basketball page. i get tired of blackman,siegle, always in the paper but they must have some one in charge of this..................... thats my take , i do think the boys team will have a very solid year if they can get some inside game going, point guard must make people guard him , an find the open guy on down low ,then this should open up the out side shot .

As a parent of a child, is the sport program at LHS, I must agree 100%. Last year the freshmen tournament was held at LHS (basketball) but you would have never known because the athletic director there did not see a need to have the school body support this event. It's pretty sad.....

Anyway, there was an article in the DNJ about the last game and the coach says they only have 8 guys right now. Bather and Ukwu are still getting over football injury issues, so there are 2 more they will be getting back - but still why the shortage of players.

What happened to the guys that were coming up from a few years ago? Martin, Carter, etc...

Anyway, there was an article in the DNJ about the last game and the coach says they only have 8 guys right now. Bather and Ukwu are still getting over football injury issues, so there are 2 more they will be getting back - but still why the shortage of players.

What happened to the guys that were coming up from a few years ago? Martin, Carter, etc...

One player from last season was not picked up this season, he transferred back to Georgia and is averaging 17 points/ game. James Smith is the name.

From what I've heard they have had a few good athletes move in and a freshman that can shoot lights out. Also that new assistant they got I hear is awesome, he apparently comes from a long line of coaching geniuses.

Well what do you know ? Your just an Henry County homer! /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> lol