McMinn Central

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Central should have a good year in AA ball. I have seen them play a couple of times in scrim's, the only knock is lack of a big girl inside. Guard play is good. 1st or second in the region is where i expect them to finish and play in sub-state.

I have to agree with you on that>>> /popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" />

Coach Morgan actually brought 2 freshmen up, at least for the William Blount game, and I expect him to keep them both. Though, I hear that Coach Morgan's son is the only boy his age on Mt. View's basketball team, and one of the freshmen that he brought up was the Mt. View's basketball coach's daughter. I think that someone should call the TSSAA to have that investgated. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> The other player is a post named Knox. Both girls are going to be leaders on Central's team in a couple of years, though I have to agree with red&blue, they are not ready to play at that level. But, if you never step in the kitchen, how are you going to learn to cook??? And, I don't think that it is to motivate the other girls. I don't see these girls threatening anyone's playing time. Unless it's a game like Boyd Buchanan was last year.

Coach Morgan actually brought 2 freshmen up, at least for the William Blount game, and I expect him to keep them both. Though, I hear that Coach Morgan's son is the only boy his age on Mt. View's basketball team, and one of the freshmen that he brought up was the Mt. View's basketball coach's daughter. I think that someone should call the TSSAA to have that investgated. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> The other player is a post named Knox. Both girls are going to be leaders on Central's team in a couple of years, though I have to agree with red&blue, they are not ready to play at that level. But, if you never step in the kitchen, how are you going to learn to cook??? And, I don't think that it is to motivate the other girls. I don't see these girls threatening anyone's playing time. Unless it's a game like Boyd Buchanan was last year.

Dang, thats a BOLD statement... You should know that if a kid doesn't fit into his style of play, that he will not keep them... Don't take this the wrong way, but the only problem I see is there is no leader on this team... The teenager drama will rear its ugly head before this year is up

The Eddington girl can play, also the Knox girl as long as she does't have to run to much. You look at what choices he has left from the JV team and you will see why these two girls are on the varsity.

The Eddington girl can play, also the Knox girl as long as she does't have to run to much. You look at what choices he has left from the JV team and you will see why these two girls are on the varsity.

I guess you have not watched these two girls play much. It really does not matter.... they will not see any quality court time for this year or next anyway. Like Thug said... maybe Boyd Buchanan.

I guess you have not watched these two girls play much. It really does not matter.... they will not see any quality court time for this year or next anyway. Like Thug said... maybe Boyd Buchanan.

I have only saw them play for the last 3 years. I agree they will not get a lot of playing time. when you look in the stable, you can only pick what is in there. The Eddington girl got a few min. of time in the first game. I am not high on either of these girls, I just believe the talent pool is going to be in a drought after next year.

I have only saw them play for the last 3 years. I agree they will not get a lot of playing time. when you look in the stable, you can only pick what is in there. The Eddington girl got a few min. of time in the first game. I am not high on either of these girls, I just believe the talent pool is going to be in a drought after next year.

Mt.View has feed this program for years. Englewood has some tallent coming that will help.. As far as Girls basketball MORGAN JUST HAS TO RELOAD THE TALLENT IS THERE...

Mt.View has feed this program for years. Englewood has some tallent coming that will help.. As far as Girls basketball MORGAN JUST HAS TO RELOAD THE TALLENT IS THERE...

I agree there is talent, but one or two here and there, not a group all at once. It may take a couple or three years to bring this talent together. I know englewood has a couple of good players. MV doesn't have much. What i am trying to say is Morgan will have to work for contention in 2009.

I agree there is talent, but one or two here and there, not a group all at once. It may take a couple or three years to bring this talent together. I know englewood has a couple of good players. MV doesn't have much. What i am trying to say is Morgan will have to work for contention in 2009.

Maybe in 2010. 4 out of his starting 5 will be seniors in 2009 and the other girl will be a Jr.

Maybe in 2010. 4 out of the starting 5 will be Seniors in 2009, and the other girl will be a Jr.