McMinn Central

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Central girls looked a lot sharper last night. Who besides Tellico will be thier competion in the district? I don't think anyone in the district can play with them. I know the region will be better comp. with Seq. county girls. But that is a long way off. That is if they stay healthy and focused.

Central girls looked a lot sharper last night. Who besides Tellico will be thier competion in the district? I don't think anyone in the district can play with them. I know the region will be better comp. with Seq. county girls. But that is a long way off. That is if they stay healthy and focused.

Brainerd will be good again this year. They were young last year and had some Big girls that could run the floor.. The only problem I see is the Drama. Can they leave it in the Locker room

Brainerd will be good again this year. They were young last year and had some Big girls that could run the floor.. The only problem I see is the Drama. Can they leave it in the Locker room

Anytime you have girls, you have drama. But when they play the defense like last night, I would not want to be the other team. Alcoa was struggling all night aganist our press, If Morgan had not called off the dogs in the second half, Central would have easily scored over a hunderd points.

Anytime you have girls, you have drama. But when they play the defense like last night, I would not want to be the other team. Alcoa was struggling all night aganist our press, If Morgan had not called off the dogs in the second half, Central would have easily scored over a hunderd points.

Don't put to much into last nights game. Alcoa is very weak.

This could be 1 of the best teams Central has every put on the floor. Just not enough basketballs to go around. I hope the Green Headed monster doesn't show it's head this year. As long as they play as a team and not think selfish they could be playing for the Gold ball in March

Don't put to much into last nights game. Alcoa is very weak.

This could be 1 of the best teams Central has every put on the floor. Just not enough basketballs to go around. I hope the Green Headed monster doesn't show it's head this year. As long as they play as a team and not think selfish they could be playing for the Gold ball in March

You are right. I have seen some very good teams from Central in the last several years and this team is as good as any. These girls have played together for the past 6 years and know they are a team. The whole town expects them to go to the state as do I. Looking forward to a great season. Just don't want to put to much pressure on these kids, because they know what they have to do. I am sure Morgan will know how to take care of whatever comes up.

You are right. I have seen some very good teams from Central in the last several years and this team is as good as any. These girls have played together for the past 6 years and know they are a team. The whole town expects them to go to the state as do I. Looking forward to a great season. Just don't want to put to much pressure on these kids, because they know what they have to do. I am sure Morgan will know how to take care of whatever comes up.

Next stop McMinn. The thumping Central will give them will not be as sweet from now on since coach Q is gone. Maryville will be a tough one. May be the only loss but Tellico will be close and these girls have never been able to win AT Brainard. Really glad to see Lambert back to usual self. Had an awsoome game last night. I think her and Jordan set records for themselves with little or no fouls. Looked like Morgan got through their heads, you dont need to foul to play great defence. I think everybody on the team scored.

Morgan has no control over the drama of these girls... They need a leader that will get in someones face when they get out of line... GJ has it in her if she will do it... These girls came into high school with alot of pressure on them. It wasn't the town that put it on them it was the parents.. Take a little advice from a parent from the past. Enjoy every minute your child is on the floor because in a blink of an eye , a slip of the shoe it can be over..

Morgan has no control over the drama of these girls... They need a leader that will get in someones face when they get out of line... GJ has it in her if she will do it... These girls came into high school with alot of pressure on them. It wasn't the town that put it on them it was the parents.. Take a little advice from a parent from the past. Enjoy every minute your child is on the floor because in a blink of an eye , a slip of the shoe it can be over..

Morgan has more control than you think. These girls, belive it or not have been friends for years. They have their good times and some bad times but when they are on the court they are a team. As for a leader, They have one and I am sure they know who it is. Seems you would like to see soome drama......... Just let them play ball.

Morgan has more control than you think. These girls, belive it or not have been friends for years. They have their good times and some bad times but when they are on the court they are a team. As for a leader, They have one and I am sure they know who it is. Seems you would like to see soome drama......... Just let them play ball.

It always works out in the end. Look at past history. What a great coach!

When you are beating weaker teams there is no drama. Trust me I don't want to see any drama. I would love to she these girls win it all.. At Tellico, at Tyner, and at Brainerd Very tuff places to play.. Like I said not enough balls to go around.. These girls are close but not as close as the 2003-2004 team that finished 2nd. Some say they folded under the pressure. Not me LA was the best team that year.. Look at who played that year. It was the best starting 5 to every hit the floor at Central...