Warren Co. Season

Nitro14

• Replies 473
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Give us your opinion about this year's team and how you think they will do.

I think they've got some good leadership, and some very hard workers. But I think lack of depth is the biggest concern right now, but that's gonna happen when you graduate 17 seniors. I have no idea how they will do, and I'm definitely not gonna put up a prediction based on what I heard about one scrimmage. Bu then again, I may lack the credibility to comment on them. /wink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" />

I wasn't taking a shot at this year's team by any means, you know I love all those kids. But maybe I was giving you the business just a little bit. /biggrin.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

BUMP!!! Come on people!!! somebody!! anybody!!! We are 3 days away and we still have NO roster on our Warren CO. home site. I would post it , but I do not have access to one. Remember , you don't have to be a Coacht member to post on the Warren County home page, just go to roster on the football thread and post it ,Thanks !!!

It should be in the paper friday.......

From what I have heard they are going to use WAKI's feed for the play by play and have a couple people doing the filming of it. I think there will be someone on the field and someone in the booth. I have also heard they are looking for someone to be on the field. If you know of anyone interested Call Johnathan Womack with the Community Network Productions.

Offensively Warren County will struggle a lot this year. Losing 10 offensive starters will do that to any team. The good news is they have a different offensive coordinator who surely can have more success than the last one. If Dekalb scores 17+ Warren County will not be able to put up enough points to hang with them.

They have 11 new offensive players and only 3 returning defensive players. The better news is they have a new defensive coordinator this year that surely can have more success than the last one. /blink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blink:" border="0" alt="blink.gif" />