Academic Award Will Darby

Team Spirit Award John Mark Brown

Headhunter Award Nick Grindstaff

Top Newcomer Devon Allen

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

how many kids will we be missing in winter/spring workouts due to other sports? i'm not as familiar with the other sports as i used to be.

As far as basketball, Tyler Stepp is the only one I can think of and who knows if he will play next year.

Looking at the wrestling roster, the ones that jump out are Colin Bradley, Ryan Yamamoto, Chris Roth and Dustin Whitt (don't remember if he was a senior or junior right off hand)

• 2 weeks later...

When does spring baseball practice start?

Will this interfere with, say, Mcfall's transition to QB since he needs to take as many or all the snaps at QB during spring or winter practice or whatever you call it this year.

Gut will have to rebuild the entire OL next year, so the backups and Soph to be need to be at every practice.

Is Football every players main sport or not ?

Lets hear from the Patriot nation !!

It saddens me to write that this will be my last post on Coach T. I won't be keeping up with the Patriots next year, attending practices or going to games. I wish nothing but the best for the coming season for the coaches and players. I believe this season was the start of something special. And speaking of that...Players leave it all on the field every game and you'll have no regrets. This is truly a very special time in your lives.

GOOD LUCK AND GO PATRIOTS!!!!!!!!!!!!! /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

How about one more post to tell us why?

• 3 weeks later...

Spring practice, this year its springtime on January 24th or 25th, is upon us !!

We scrimmage Maryville I think the 8th and Knox West.

I also understand that at the start of winter workouts we had 105.

Coach Anderson put a signup sheet for workouts and there were 48 more names.

Thats 153 if my math is right !

may have a varsity and seperate Junior varsity. /popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" />

• 2 weeks later...

It was a cold day today at Jefferson County high school, but roughly 115 varsity players, with more

on the way, dressed out today to get an early start on the 2008 season.

There is another 35 to 40 players yet to get their physicals and all the other important stuff.

With that many players coming out for football, surely JCHS can have 100-110 players by the first

game.

Things are looking good for JCHS football !

GO BIG BLUE !!