How will Moore County do with against Grundy Co tonight?

blazing109

Grundy Co was looking good in their playdays games pretty strong overall. Mike has a solid group of girls. MC a new coach may take several games to get in stream of things. i watch them over the summer and I looked for them in Franklin Co playday but they were in Shelbyville. They look strong in the guard positions but the posts seems weak. I know the Pincheon girl has signed but it appeared that the under classmen were pulling the team. This Taylor girl now she is player and got speed and I seen her play some where but I have do back ground on her. The 8th grader is good player as well them two are gret defenders and handle the ball. So it could get interesting as the season goes on and tonight.

• Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah Taylor is a very strong defensive player. She is a threat on both sides of the ball very unselfish player. I her also play over the summer under her aau coach Tim Ramsey. As for Garland I seen her in camp games this summer and her being a 8th grader hopefully she will grow mentally in the game and well as in her ability. The pair were unstoppable on defense as well as offense. As for Pincheon i have seen her play plenty of times. It being her senior year I believe she will take this year and polish up her stats before going and playing at I believe at Trevecca. But it seemed to me as if the underclassmen are going to be the set leaders of the team.

Now tonight might be interesting. I as well was all over winchester checking out the teams for this year and Grundy County looked pretty good in front of the scouts during the playday. I did not see Moore County anywhere on the schedule which was odd because they were at the playday last year. I also thought they would be there because of all the exposure the girls would have gotten. In any case M. County might struggle a little tonight unless they can come together as a team. With them having a new coach she maybe still tryin to get to know how her players play individually and as a team. So it should be interesting G.C. is a stong team and M.C. is building so we will have to see should be a good hall of fame game.

Grundy Co was looking good in their playdays games pretty strong overall. Mike has a solid group of girls. MC a new coach may take several games to get in stream of things. i watch them over the summer and I looked for them in Franklin Co playday but they were in Shelbyville. They look strong in the guard positions but the posts seems weak. I know the Pincheon girl has signed but it appeared that the under classmen were pulling the team. This Taylor girl now she is player and got speed and I seen her play some where but I have do back ground on her. The 8th grader is good player as well them two are gret defenders and handle the ball. So it could get interesting as the season goes on and tonight.

Is Taylor running the point? If so, Moore County may be in trouble because she is not to reliable of a ball-handler (she had no left hand during the summer). Her offensive skill set is very limited as well as her shot needs work and she does not finish too well in traffic. She is a much better defensive player then offensive player because she is quick and has very active hands. She will be a great asset on the defensive side of the ball, but she may be a liability on the offensive end.

Moore County/Grundy County game could be a close one. Pincheon will have to come to play and the young players will have to step up big for them. Moore County will have to hit the boards and handle the ball under pressure. If they can win the battle on the boards and limit their turnovers, then they could come away with the victory.

Is Taylor running the point? If so, Moore County may be in trouble because she is not to reliable of a ball-handler (she had no left hand during the summer). Her offensive skill set is very limited as well as her shot needs work and she does not finish too well in traffic. She is a much better defensive player then offensive player because she is quick and has very active hands. She will be a great asset on the defensive side of the ball, but she may be a liability on the offensive end.

Moore County/Grundy County game could be a close one. Pincheon will have to come to play and the young players will have to step up big for them. Moore County will have to hit the boards and handle the ball under pressure. If they can win the battle on the boards and limit their turnovers, then they could come away with the victory.

Seems like tonight it was all up to the younger players. Pincheon didnt do much it was her younger players who brought the ball up the floor when she got in trouble. In fact it was Taylor and Garland she looked for most of her help in the backcourt while breaking the press. I dont know where you got your information from but it seems like to me you need to watch these players a little more closely if you want to call out weaknesses. In the Shelbyville playdate it was Taylor who ran the point when Pincheon was out of the game and did a fairly good job at. The girls played well tonight but I would tell it's going to take some time for them to come together and get in sync with each other. Overall pretty good game nothing special. Neither team played up to their abilities kind of bummer game but hey its just a tune up game right! They will get stronger defensively as well as offensively as the season gets rolling. Good luck to both teams!

Seems like tonight it was all up to the younger players. Pincheon didnt do much it was her younger players who brought the ball up the floor when she got in trouble. In fact it was Taylor and Garland she looked for most of her help in the backcourt while breaking the press. I dont know where you got your information from but it seems like to me you need to watch these players a little more closely if you want to call out weaknesses. In the Shelbyville playdate it was Taylor who ran the point when Pincheon was out of the game and did a fairly good job at. The girls played well tonight but I would tell it's going to take some time for them to come together and get in sync with each other. Overall pretty good game nothing special. Neither team played up to their abilities kind of bummer game but hey its just a tune up game right! They will get stronger defensively as well as offensively as the season gets rolling. Good luck to both teams!

I get my information from watching the players. I saw Taylor play this summer with the Team Pride "B" Team. At the time, she was everything that I mentioned in my last post. Great defensive player, struggling offensive player. Glad to hear she has improved and I will see her again for myself soon.

I did some checking myself on Taylor. She did play with Team Pride "B" team and by year end "A" Team. She went to the showcases never playing her age group all the way as the 16s. Her offensive has gotten better but shot could be alot stroner. They tell me on her b-tem when she came you could tell the pace of the game change on both sides. She even ran the point there as well there because at times she was the only one could go left and right and break the press. She had been with this other team for years Tn Ladys Tigers that as always made to the Nationls. I got my information from a coach trying trying to recuit her his school who watch her play all summer and he said at the showcase in Ohio with 16s she held her own and in Jeffson City she did excellent. He also said he knows that a couple of scouts are looking at her. I believe he said her uncle is Coach Taylor who is at Lincoln Co. now but just came in who has been coaching about 20yrs.

I heard the MC won over Grundy. Glad to hear that that Boyce girl had an excellent night. She finish the year last so strong i knew she would show back up and be a threat. I listen to the game over their MC sport cast.

The MC girls got the win last night, but they looked like to me they were getting tired toward the end of the game. Girls you might better run a couple of extra wind sprints every week. You will be glad you did. It is going to be tough in the district this year and you need to be ready to run. Good Luck!

Taylor has been doing all the right things this summer to get better. Ptguard12 is right her offense did suffer early on. Blazing 109 is also right she played up & got alot better. She has worked out with alot of the top 3A talent & played with them in showcases & AAU nationals to get better. She's also a great kid personality wise. I call her tippy toes. /biggrin.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" /> If you've seen her watch how she runs on her toes.