Abby Andrews at MTSU

blazing109

I was at the MTSU girls game last night they play Tn Tech. I was impressed how much Amerie has stayed in shaped and gotten so much stronger. Amerie started for them last night -good for her. Abby will fit right in with this team with the her shot and have a great deal to offer to the team. The game got away from Tn Tech and Midddle took advantage of the situation. Wish Abby the best at Collinwood before heading up this way.

I was at the MTSU girls game last night they play Tn Tech. I was impressed how much Amerie has stayed in shaped and gotten so much stronger. Amerie started for them last night -good for her. Abby will fit right in with this team with the her shot and have a great deal to offer to the team. The game got away from Tn Tech and Midddle took advantage of the situation. Wish Abby the best at Collinwood before heading up this way.

Great match-up between Collinwood and Ezell tomorrow night. Abby Andrews against Leah Mcalister

Who will win?

Ezell or Collinwood?

MTSU gets a jewel here. Abby is a first class act with great folks, great attitude and work ethic. All she needs is an opportunity & MTSU gave that..she'll be fine. What she lacks in height & outside shooting, she makes up for in heart & hustle..two things Insell will exploite to the max....great kid & best of luck!!!

MTSU gets a jewel here. Abby is a first class act with great folks, great attitude and work ethic. All she needs is an opportunity & MTSU gave that..she'll be fine. What she lacks in height & outside shooting, she makes up for in heart & hustle..two things Insell will exploite to the max....great kid & best of luck!!!

Lacks in height? They now list her at 5'10" according to the paper and MTSU... She still looks 5'7" or 5'8" to me but still a good player.