Best starting five in Middle TN

Gimmetheball

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1.antioch- i agree with sparta ....... Upton leads this team at point and they didnt lose a starter from last year, a very good team this year with tajah, macadoo down low and a host of guards.

2.white house- very talented with barnes running the show at point a 4 year starter not varsity player 4 year starter so loads of experince and ball handling isnt a problem or the 3pt shot. gaines and wood in the post and a shooter in trobaugh 2a be ready for this team.

One of these two hold the tops in middle tennessee.

All good posts with legit credits. Many great teams which makes basketball in TN a lot of fun. I think it's hard to say about line ups because few of us actually see all the teams play. Most of us have a limited perspective. So what makes a great starting line up? It has to be experience, size, knowing your role and shooting from all five players. It's the teams that find ways to win even when it's an off night.

CPA has my vote because I've seen them enough to know that they have a lot of firepower and experience just like a lot of the teams listed in this forum. And, they are 3-0 already against two serious teams in Livingston Academy and Harpeth. Not to say this is the best line up in the state but certainly one of the best. And like many teams they also have some solid players that could start at any time. It really take the whole roster to get it done.

Hunter Miller-6'1" point guard

David Anderson- 6'2" guard

Kyle Reeves-6'3" guard-forward

Z Mason-6'6" post

Jake Peterson-6'3" forward

All good posts with legit credits. Many great teams which makes basketball in TN a lot of fun. I think it's hard to say about line ups because few of us actually see all the teams play. Most of us have a limited perspective. So what makes a great starting line up? It has to be experience, size, knowing your role and shooting from all five players. It's the teams that find ways to win even when it's an off night.

CPA has my vote because I've seen them enough to know that they have a lot of firepower and experience just like a lot of the teams listed in this forum. And, they are 3-0 already against two serious teams in Livingston Academy and Harpeth. Not to say this is the best line up in the state but certainly one of the best. And like many teams they also have some solid players that could start at any time. It really take the whole roster to get it done.

Hunter Miller-6'1" point guard

David Anderson- 6'2" guard

Kyle Reeves-6'3" guard-forward

Z Mason-6'6" post

Jake Peterson-6'3" forward

One of the best line-ups I've seen. Any player can be deadly (to the opposing team) on any given night.