Spring Hill Job Still Not Posted

66in74

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If this is the Herzog that is the DC at Page......I give my permission for him to move.We couldn't stop a runny nose and looked out of position too much for this guy to be a genius. Can't be the same guy....surely.

Three State championships in six years, two at Hillsboro and one at ravenwood. Plus many state championship appearances. Ive had to play against him and he figured out how to stop a 265lb TB. Opinions are allowed though.

Heard that Coach Scharsch (from Eagleville) had interviewed for the Spring Hill job this week.What do any posters know about him?Thanks.

???????Eagleville what was their record this year

Three State championships in six years, two at Hillsboro and one at ravenwood. Plus many state championship appearances. Ive had to play against him and he figured out how to stop a 265lb TB. Opinions are allowed though.???????Eagleville what was their record this year

Eagleville was hit with a very tough blow when their starting quarterback to be "Jake Simms" transferred to Sycamore High School. Scharsch had some success building that football program literally from the ground up over there. Jason's biggest years came as an assistant coach under Gary Rankin at Riverdale. He'd be a good fit at Spring Hill.

That's all we need in Region 5-3A is another coach to run the spread right????? /rolleyes.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":rolleyes:" border="0" alt="rolleyes.gif" /> Page, Marshall Co., Giles Co. (outside of their stack stuff), and likely Spring Hill will all be predominantly spread offensive football teams next year.

David Lipscomb & Creek Wood are really the teams that are more of "power football" types of teams that just come right at you.

Eagleville was hit with a very tough blow when their starting quarterback to be "Jake Simms" transferred to Sycamore High School. Scharsch had some success building that football program literally from the ground up over there. Jason's biggest years came as an assistant coach under Gary Rankin at Riverdale. He'd be a good fit at Spring Hill.

That's all we need in Region 5-3A is another coach to run the spread right????? /rolleyes.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":rolleyes:" border="0" alt="rolleyes.gif" /> Page, Marshall Co., Giles Co. (outside of their stack stuff), and likely Spring Hill will all be predominantly spread offensive football teams next year.

David Lipscomb & Creek Wood are really the teams that are more of "power football" types of teams that just come right at you.

I know times has changed but the most kept up with SH is from 95-99, Thats when they had the I formation straight power running with Gattrella Baugh(225lb), Dewrell Webster(245),Tavis Farmer(240), Aaron Oskins(275), and Charles Mitchell(235). With an OLine that average about 270, not to mention the scat backs Armand Carter Trevelle Davis and Troy Carter. I remember in a Playoff game one year they didnt even punt it would be 4th and what ever and they would line up in wishbone(Webster,Mitchell,Oskins)(700lb+ of RB's)and they other team new it was coming and couldnt do nothing about it. Heck on Defense it was a different story they would knock the mess out of you, i remember watching Mitchell and Oskins getting really upset with the defense on the side line cause it took seven plays to get off of the field agaisnt a good Giles Co team and they got that defense so ticked off that they didnt give up a first down till the JV went in the 4th Q. Like I said times has changed. The weight room is where those monsters where made. SH will be back though it takes time and effort heck those player need to go talk to the new age group and get those boys ready to go.

Doog

Three State championships in six years, two at Hillsboro and one at ravenwood. Plus many state championship appearances. Ive had to play against him and he figured out how to stop a 265lb TB. Opinions are allowed though.???????Eagleville what was their record this year

Tell em OSK! Herzog is the man he just needs some kids that like to work and know how to hit anything on the field. If SH got Herzog it would be a new start for the hill and a well needed one at that. JS75

many schools have moved to a last period of the day where all the athletes in a football program can lift, watch film, and prepare for the season. not all schools have a period like this, but i heard they are very beneficial to teams that have winning records. so, does spring hill have a block schedule, or a class period at the end of the day for sports.