Congratulations, Soddy boys

bowlerman

Cogratulations to the Soddy Daisy boys with there impressive win tonight over Hixson boys. 20-7, with total pins of 3,850 for the Soddy Daisy boys. Good job guys. They currently have only 1 loss to a good Sequatchie team. However, Soddy was missing there #1 bowler at the time and there #3 injured. Plus, bowling on horried lane conditions to boot. Should see a better Soddy team this next go around.

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Cogratulations to the Soddy Daisy boys with there impressive win tonight over Hixson boys. 20-7, with total pins of 3,850 for the Soddy Daisy boys. Good job guys. They currently have only 1 loss to a good Sequatchie team. However, Soddy was missing there #1 bowler at the time and there #3 injured. Plus, bowling on horried lane conditions to boot. Should see a better Soddy team this next go around.

Yes, I agree Bowlerman. All though it is an accurate statement to say that true bowlers should know how to read the lanes and adjust accordingly, the lanes in Sequatchie surpassed horrible to my best knowledge. To my understanding, even the Sequatchie Indians' best bowlers say they would much rather bowl in other centers on any given day. When Soddy and Sequatchie face off for round two in Hixson, I believe there will be a totally different outcome. House advantage can usually predict who will win the match......Look at the state champions the past for years. Except for Hixson's dominate win last year haven't all the other teams been in Symrna?

Yes, I agree Bowlerman. All though it is an accurate statement to say that true bowlers should know how to read the lanes and adjust accordingly, the lanes in Sequatchie surpassed horrible to my best knowledge. To my understanding, even the Sequatchie Indians' best bowlers say they would much rather bowl in other centers on any given day. When Soddy and Sequatchie face off for round two in Hixson, I believe there will be a totally different outcome. House advantage can usually predict who will win the match......Look at the state champions the past for years. Except for Hixson's dominate win last year haven't all the other teams been in Symrna?

House advantage seems to affect the boys must more than the girls and I believe there are numerous TRUE BOWLERS on the girls side. But you are correct (if Hendersonville bowls out of Smyrna), other than Hixson last year, all the boys champs have bowled out of Smyrna.

The girls champs have been much more varied, Columbia Central (2004), Walker Valley (2005), Hixson (2006) and Hardin County (2007).

And yes, I do know this is a Soddy boys thread, I just didn't care for the TRUE BOWLERS comment.

House advantage seems to affect the boys must more than the girls and I believe there are numerous TRUE BOWLERS on the girls side. But you are correct (if Hendersonville bowls out of Smyrna), other than Hixson last year, all the boys champs have bowled out of Smyrna.

The girls champs have been much more varied, Columbia Central (2004), Walker Valley (2005), Hixson (2006) and Hardin County (2007).

And yes, I do know this is a Soddy boys thread, I just didn't care for the TRUE BOWLERS comment.

And I know this is a Hixson's girl bowler's parent's thread too; also I don't know the exact mind frame in which you read my previous post; but it must have been with the a malicious attitude to intentionally fabricate a fictitious and fallacious underlying element that was everything but present. That comment I made was focused on the adaptation abilities of advanced bowlers; the introductory clause you protest is nothing more than a concession. Knowledge of this basic literary device is normally obtained in any high school language course. Nothing derogatory was intended.

And I know this is a Hixson's girl bowler's parent's thread too; also I don't know the exact mind frame in which you read my previous post; but it must have been with the a malicious attitude to intentionally fabricate a fictitious and fallacious underlying element that was everything but present. That comment I made was focused on the adaptation abilities of advanced bowlers; the introductory clause you protest is nothing more than a concession. Knowledge of this basic literary device is normally obtained in any high school language course. Nothing derogatory was intended.

Man someone has got the THESAURUS out tonight...is everyone getting ready for the big tournament in Columbia?

You are correct, you don't know my exact mind frame when I responded to your post. You even made mention of that fact. Why then would you insist something I posted was with malicious attitude, etc.?

Adaptation abilities of advanced bowlers? I did not disagree with you. I simply made mention of the fact that house advantage affect the boys more than the girls. Could it be that the girls adjust better than the boys? I leave that for you to ponder.

My introductory clause is a concession? Hardly. It is an opinion based on observances just as are your opinions.

Knowledge of basic literary device obtained in high school? Hey, why don't you graduate from high school before offering opinions and statements based on facts you quote that you have not yet experienced due to the fact that you haven't graduated from high school as of yet.

Young man, you ain't nearly as smart as you attempt to appear.

I dont like you saying that the lanes that sequatchie co. bowl on are horried because if they are so horried why is sequatchie's team captain Cody Dennis able to average 206 with bowling 6 of 7 matchs on these lanes also other bowlers tyler holloway with 196, AJ fernadez 202, matt reece 191 paul horner 189 and greeg pack 180. and on girls side you got jordan millisaps with 180

I hate to burst your bubble, but, the concensus, from everyone other than Sequatchie bowlers, is that those lanes are horrible. And those opinions come from several different teams.

Those averages are impressive though.

to burst yours any good bowler should be able to bowl on any type of lane and not blame the lanes for their bad bowling. thank you for the comment about averages and happy thanksgiving

I dont like you saying that the lanes that sequatchie co. bowl on are horried because if they are so horried why is sequatchie's team captain Cody Dennis able to average 206 with bowling 6 of 7 matchs on these lanes also other bowlers tyler holloway with 196, AJ fernadez 202, matt reece 191 paul horner 189 and greeg pack 180. and on girls side you got jordan millisaps with 180

Has to be the worst lanes in the district. Sequatchie will not beat Soddy @ Hixson. Soddy has a very great chance of making the State Finals. Great line-up and great Sportmanship. And to anyone that has been talking about the Soddy Daisy coach(police officer) he is one of the best bowlers in Chattanooga and he has great respect for his bowlers and from what I have seen has never been rude to anyone. GO SOODY DAISY!!!!!

-bowler824-

Has to be the worst lanes in the district. Sequatchie will not beat Soddy @ Hixson. Soddy has a very great chance of making the State Finals. Great line-up and great Sportmanship. And to anyone that has been talking about the Soddy Daisy coach(police officer) he is one of the best bowlers in Chattanooga and he has great respect for his bowlers and from what I have seen has never been rude to anyone. GO SOODY DAISY!!!!!

-bowler824-

As a regular Sequatchie fan, i've seen the bowlers elsewhere. They're good, regardless of the lanes. All these teams that claim that it's the "lanes", are simply grasping for some reason why they were beat, other than their own inferiority. The Sequatchie bowlers are great bowlers, with sportsmanship like none of the teams they have faced. Anyone who says otherwise, obviously hasn't seen the Sequatchie Guys bowl.

You are correct, you don't know my exact mind frame when I responded to your post. You even made mention of that fact. Why then would you insist something I posted was with malicious attitude, etc.?

Adaptation abilities of advanced bowlers? I did not disagree with you. I simply made mention of the fact that house advantage affect the boys more than the girls. Could it be that the girls adjust better than the boys? I leave that for you to ponder.

My introductory clause is a concession? Hardly. It is an opinion based on observances just as are your opinions.

Knowledge of basic literary device obtained in high school? Hey, why don't you graduate from high school before offering opinions and statements based on facts you quote that you have not yet experienced due to the fact that you haven't graduated from high school as of yet.

Young man, you ain't nearly as smart as you attempt to appear.

Are you kidding girls better than boys???? are you kidding? Look at the State Averages!!!!!!