Congratulations, Soddy boys

bowlerman

You are correct, you don't know my exact mind frame when I responded to your post. You even made mention of that fact. Why then would you insist something I posted was with malicious attitude, etc.?

Adaptation abilities of advanced bowlers? I did not disagree with you. I simply made mention of the fact that house advantage affect the boys more than the girls. Could it be that the girls adjust better than the boys? I leave that for you to ponder.

My introductory clause is a concession? Hardly. It is an opinion based on observances just as are your opinions.

Knowledge of basic literary device obtained in high school? Hey, why don't you graduate from high school before offering opinions and statements based on facts you quote that you have not yet experienced due to the fact that you haven't graduated from high school as of yet.

Young man, you ain't nearly as smart as you attempt to appear.

I'm not nearly as smart as I "attempt" to appear? Well, dear friend, from your last literary composition you do not seem to be comparable to Einstein either. Here is a prime example: Your use of "Due to the fact that..." This little seemingly "intelligent" phrase is empty; it's an empty phrase. There is one word in the English language that means the exact same thing as the wordy literary excretion you integrated into your piece of argumentative prose: BECAUSE. The word because means everything in that phrase, use it! The use of empty phrases immediately signifies inexperienced or incapable writers.

Hey, why don't you graduate from high school before offering opinions and statements based on facts you quote that you have not yet experienced due to the fact that you haven't graduated from high school as of yet.

All I have to say about this segment is "wow". Are you trying to insult me by seeming intelligent with this flow of diarrheal text? The only message I received was you need a prescription for compositional Immodium. The intended message was extremely convoluted and impossible to discover in your horribly worded "sentence". It's not even a grammatically correct sentence. Can I get your address to mail you my AP English Language and Composition book? I will even provide a minute service for you. Upon the book's arrival, it will already be highlighted in all the right places to instruct you on how to keep from writing run-ons and just the basic skills of writing legible and coherent sentences.

Because I am in high school, I have more credibility to the topics students learn in high school. If Moses sat next to you in geometry, then chances are you have forgotten some topics covered in class. Mr. Chase, this whole intellectual battle online with me is silly. If you would like to continue then, by all means, type away. Haven't I out performed you enough already? After all....I'm "not yet experienced due to the fact that you haven't graduated from high school as of yet." I can guarantee you, sir, that you are not in competition with any normal high school student. I patiently await your next reply. So, how does it look from an external by-standard's point of view to see a grown "experienced" adult quarreling with a high school boy?

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No, you are not nearly as smart as you try to appear to be. That is my impression and I would be anxious to see what the impression of others viewing are.

No, I'm not trying to insult you, you are doing a fine job of that all on you own and seem to need no help from me. Confucius had a saying that sometimes it is best to remain silent and appear a fool than to speak and remove all doubt. You should study this saying, it seems to suit you quite well.

If the whole online intellectual battle is silly to you, why do you keep responding?

You are correct. I can tell I am not in a battle with any normal high school student. You truly seem very, very abnormal to me.

If you remember, this is how this all started:

House advantage seems to affect the boys must more than the girls and I believe there are numerous TRUE BOWLERS on the girls side. But you are correct (if Hendersonville bowls out of Smyrna), other than Hixson last year, all the boys champs have bowled out of Smyrna.

The girls champs have been much more varied, Columbia Central (2004), Walker Valley (2005), Hixson (2006) and Hardin County (2007).

And yes, I do know this is a Soddy boys thread, I just didn't care for the TRUE BOWLERS comment.

It seems to me someone was just looking for an excuse to start using a bunch of $5.00 words to me. Oh sorry, I should have said AP English words.

I do bow to your last statement though. I am through quarreling with a high school boy.

Cogratulations to the Soddy Daisy boys with there impressive win tonight over Hixson boys. 20-7, with total pins of 3,850 for the Soddy Daisy boys. Good job guys. They currently have only 1 loss to a good Sequatchie team. However, Soddy was missing there #1 bowler at the time and there #3 injured. Plus, bowling on horried lane conditions to boot. Should see a better Soddy team this next go around.

Congratulations SOddy boys who defeated East Ridge yesterday with a score of 24.5 to 2.5.

High scores:

Scott Demirjian: 235

Matt Lyon: 237

Alex Lain: 237,212,258 for a 668

Travis Vaughn: 258, 217, 257 for a 732

Preview for Sequatchie.