Goodpasture to Host Hickman County

easyreader

• Replies 229
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

4way; those folks you were talking to were deluded. I know Hickman has continued to improve this season and Coach Swenson is a great coach. However, having seen Camden twice and Hickman once in person and both teams on nurmerous films. The only place that Hickman can compare to Camden is speed in the backfield. Camden actually has a functional passing attack. So that shouldn't be an argument on how HC will stack up with GP. If you want to go that route you could say that since Fairview held Camden to 14 points and GP gave up 24 that Fairview has better defense. we all know that not to be the case.

I know Swenson and his staff will have the boys from ALL of Hickman ready. They better play like there is no tomorrow, because in all honesty there won't be. Earn respect from the rest of the state, myself included, who expect you to get blown out.

GP - 42

HC - 14

(GP is 4 TDs better than HC, could have put 28-0 but I know Sowell and Villareal are good for 2)

For the record, GP didn't squeak by Camden. Coach Martin actually executed a really classy move(I'll wait as you gasp in shock) he kneelt the time out from inside the 5 rather than punch in the final TD. Though they were behind at half and the majority of the game, they were not rattled. The feel from GP was not "are we going to win" it was a foregone conclusion to them. and their stud Cunningham got like 8-9 carries, they were spreading the ball around. Had he got the carries he should have they would have decimated Camden. They are freakin GOOD! and if I wasn't going out of town I would be there in Madison watching that freak Cunningham run all over the Hickman Defense.

I mean no offense, as I know this will be taken, but this is my assessment. and I approved this message.

Typical smack-talking loser fan...Going to build his team up to destroy Hickman County...die hard Goodpasture fan to the core...AND not even going to the game! Regardless of the outcome, I bet the HC fans show up in HUGE numbers to support their team, even with it being the week of Thanksgiving. Talk means little. Anything can happen on Friday night.

Well BillyBob77, I hope DCA beats york this week and gets to play alcoa next friday. I'll be pulling for DCA so good luck! I will try not to use any more excuses on this forum anymore.

Well, I hope GP wins as well and maybe we could meet again in Murf.... then I hope one of us keeps their mouth shut... be it either me or you....

Typical smack-talking loser fan...Going to build his team up to destroy Hickman County...die hard Goodpasture fan to the core...AND not even going to the game! Regardless of the outcome, I bet the HC fans show up in HUGE numbers to support their team, even with it being the week of Thanksgiving. Talk means little. Anything can happen on Friday night.

Plenty of HC fans will show up Friday night and will be ready to compete against the other side. Good luck to the both teams and hope no one gets hurt!

HC-21

GP-13

good luck Goodpasture! Represent 5-2A Well!!!!

GP 35 Hickman 20

I don't mean to pick on this poster, just use as an example. All these GP posters and Metro school posters are gettin on here and trashing HC when not a one of them know anything about us. Do your homework, then if u still feel like we are nothing and trash and don't have a chance Friday night then trash us. All these outlandish score predictions are based on nothing but a bunch of Private School Mammas boys with no facts talkin trash. Truth be known these same group of boys have played much better schools in there 4 yrs at HC than anything you can brag about try a schedule that includes Maplewood, Tullahoma, Hillsboro, OVerton and I could go on...A previous poster listed about 7 players for us to look out for and what he don't understand we are used to playing teams with 18 of those players we might not have won many of those games, but we were not scared of them then or you now. Bring your best game Friday night you will need it....Or This Team With NO Chance will be moving on and U left to wonder what just happened!!!!

I don't mean to pick on this poster, just use as an example. All these GP posters and Metro school posters are gettin on here and trashing HC when not a one of them know anything about us. Do your homework, then if u still feel like we are nothing and trash and don't have a chance Friday night then trash us. All these outlandish score predictions are based on nothing but a bunch of Private School Mammas boys with no facts talkin trash. Truth be known these same group of boys have played much better schools in there 4 yrs at HC than anything you can brag about try a schedule that includes Maplewood, Tullahoma, Hillsboro, OVerton and I could go on...A previous poster listed about 7 players for us to look out for and what he don't understand we are used to playing teams with 18 of those players we might not have won many of those games, but we were not scared of them then or you now. Bring your best game Friday night you will need it....Or This Team With NO Chance will be moving on and U left to wonder what just happened!!!!

Sounds like you are throwing a little trash around yourself. Not all these posters are GP fans, private school fans or Metro school fans.

I posted the 7 players because some Lewis Co. fan said that it would be stupid for someone to post about "who to look out for." I would love to hear from a HC fan about who to look out for this this friday night from the sidelines. Its sometimes hard to find info on the other team and usually have to go by hear say. Any info would be nice, Thanks

Does anyone know where to find a Hickman Co. roster?

4way; those folks you were talking to were deluded. I know Hickman has continued to improve this season and Coach Swenson is a great coach. However, having seen Camden twice and Hickman once in person and both teams on nurmerous films. The only place that Hickman can compare to Camden is speed in the backfield. Camden actually has a functional passing attack. So that shouldn't be an argument on how HC will stack up with GP. If you want to go that route you could say that since Fairview held Camden to 14 points and GP gave up 24 that Fairview has better defense. we all know that not to be the case.

I know Swenson and his staff will have the boys from ALL of Hickman ready. They better play like there is no tomorrow, because in all honesty there won't be. Earn respect from the rest of the state, myself included, who expect you to get blown out.

GP - 42

HC - 14

(GP is 4 TDs better than HC, could have put 28-0 but I know Sowell and Villareal are good for 2)

For the record, GP didn't squeak by Camden. Coach Martin actually executed a really classy move(I'll wait as you gasp in shock) he kneelt the time out from inside the 5 rather than punch in the final TD. Though they were behind at half and the majority of the game, they were not rattled. The feel from GP was not "are we going to win" it was a foregone conclusion to them. and their stud Cunningham got like 8-9 carries, they were spreading the ball around. Had he got the carries he should have they would have decimated Camden. They are freakin GOOD! and if I wasn't going out of town I would be there in Madison watching that freak Cunningham run all over the Hickman Defense.

I mean no offense, as I know this will be taken, but this is my assessment. and I approved this message.

Yes, I am sure he will have all the athletes from that hotbed of talent in hickman county ready. Just as David Martin will have his athletes from Nashville and several surrounding counties fired up and ready. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

I posted the 7 players because some Lewis Co. fan said that it would be stupid for someone to post about "who to look out for." I would love to hear from a HC fan about who to look out for this this friday night from the sidelines. Its sometimes hard to find info on the other team and usually have to go by hear say. Any info would be nice, Thanks

Does anyone know where to find a Hickman Co. roster?

By the way cougar brown love the pics with your post.........