Goodpasture to Host Hickman County

easyreader

Guess Hickman found out what playing the privates is like. Welcome to 2a, home of the privates.

Exactly right. What a joke the way T$$AA forces the country public schools to play the private schools from the big city. HC had its best season in years and was still dominated physically, pound for pound, when compared with GP. I don't know the solution to the problem, but I do know it is not fair when one team is forced to play the hand it's dealt and the other can pick up players from anywhere. But hats off to the Dawgs. They played hard until the final horn sounded and Hickman County couldn't be prouder of its team. The seniors have had a season to remember for the rest of their lives. For the returning players, next year we should be strong again as long as we stay hungry and focused. GREAT SEASON HC!

• Replies 229
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Exactly right. What a joke the way T$$AA forces the country public schools to play the private schools from the big city. HC had its best season in years and was still dominated physically, pound for pound, when compared with GP. I don't know the solution to the problem, but I do know it is not fair when one team is forced to play the hand it's dealt and the other can pick up players from anywhere. But hats off to the Dawgs. They played hard until the final horn sounded and Hickman County couldn't be prouder of its team. The seniors have had a season to remember for the rest of their lives. For the returning players, next year we should be strong again as long as we stay hungry and focused. GREAT SEASON HC!

Do ya think your outlook would be different if HC had won? Would it had been fair then?

Guess Hickman found out what playing the privates is like. Welcome to 2a, home of the privates.

Can someone tell me what this means? Did someone show their privates? That's gotta be hard to do, especially with all those pads on!!! /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

I feel that private schools should be in a division of their own, play other private schools and public schools play other public schools...this is fair. Maybe one day it will be like that.

HC had a great season and I congratulate them on that!...and my outlook would be the same even if they had won against GP, I've felt that way for years.

Goodpasture isn't a dominant team, they are very good, and i think they are in the right classification.... i went to a public school, and I can tell you that in the 1st 2 rounds Goodpasture had a tough time.... Hickman county didn't match up well with them because they only have 2 players that are dominant in the game... #2 on offense and #3 on Defense... Goodpasture exposed the weaknesses, and did the job.

Do ya think your outlook would be different if HC had won? Would it had been fair then?

No, unless your a complete moron you would never think that a private school doesn't have an unfair advantage. Don't really care how you shake it out, they just do. A split is coming everyone just needs to be patient. And if you don't think they are dominant just check the number they graduated last year and were still able to reload. Its amazing...must be great coaching. teaching all those kids to be fast. /dry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid="

I did not know that Alcoa and maryville were private schools. Here we go again with the cry-baby public school fans.

Here we go again with GP fans claiming they dont have an unfair advantage because of Alcoa. Its amazing, seems like the only teams you guys can't beat are teams like Alcoa . HMMMMM..... wonder why? wonder what you guys might have done to try and fix that? Oh yeah, Maryville is 4A so they don't have to worry about it plus in some peoples opinions they are nothing but a public school getting the best from both blount and knox counties. Kinda like you guys.

Last time I checked, goodpasture players put their clothes on just like the hickman co school kids do.

Here we go again with GP fans claiming they dont have an unfair advantage because of Alcoa. Its amazing, seems like the only teams you guys can't beat are teams like Alcoa . HMMMMM..... wonder why? wonder what you guys might have done to try and fix that? Oh yeah, Maryville is 4A so they don't have to worry about it plus in some peoples opinions they are nothing but a public school getting the best from both blount and knox counties. Kinda like you guys.

Here we go again with public schools saying its not fair.