11/23 Pearl-Cohn at White House

timbdp

Well WH here we go again we have been waiting on this sents yall came to PC & beat us on homecoming. SC won the region but who besides SC thought that they was the best team in the region but i don't know about yall but we didn't. I think the two best teams in the region are playing this friday and the winner playing the best team from the other side of 3a. But with that said PC wins this one by 2 touchdowns i know that i may have said that last time but i just don't think PC & #15 will let us down. And as a team we won't that GOLD BALL BACK AT PC so we will see yall friday. And for Dandy82 PC rides with Big Country because he's the only one on here that hasn't went to school at PC that stands up for us when everybody else talks bad about PC/ So BC thanks for the love fam

I'm interested to see how Mason does once he starts gettin that head rocked and realizes that this game could hurt his college hopes. I guess we'll find out.........................Medical Red Shirt?????????????????????

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well WH here we go again we have been waiting on this sents yall came to PC & beat us on homecoming. SC won the region but who besides SC thought that they was the best team in the region but i don't know about yall but we didn't. I think the two best teams in the region are playing this friday and the winner playing the best team from the other side of 3a. But with that said PC wins this one by 2 touchdowns i know that i may have said that last time but i just don't think PC & #15 will let us down. And as a team we won't that GOLD BALL BACK AT PC so we will see yall friday. And for Dandy82 PC rides with Big Country because he's the only one on here that hasn't went to school at PC that stands up for us when everybody else talks bad about PC/ So BC thanks for the love fam

Hey, it's just good to hear from ya..... But don't put too much into big country....He roots for anyone playin' WH..... He lives in gods country high atop Mount Righteous. Next thing u know, he thinks bad of ya....

No matter what happens this friday, if PC is fortunate enough to win, I pull for the region. No hate, just fun.....You guys have a good program. But I'm a little disappointed you did not play wit it in your post...LOL

We goona have good weather?

Hey, it's just good to hear from ya..... But don't put too much into big country....He roots for anyone playin' WH..... He lives in gods country high atop Mount Righteous. Next thing u know, he thinks bad of ya....

No matter what happens this friday, if PC is fortunate enough to win, I pull for the region. No hate, just fun.....You guys have a good program. But I'm a little disappointed you did not play wit it in your post...LOL

We goona have good weather?

I feel the same way if yall win i'm going to pull for the region to

Looking forward to this game, sooo much.

Two quality teams. No trash talking here. Both teams get the respect.

Mason is a playmaker, no doubt.

WH gets to him, and shuts him down? Devils win.

They must shadow him, to protect that dangerous running ability. And force him to throw before he is ready.

Parker and Payne will be waiting back there.

This one will live up to the hype.

Crank up the BDP

People talk about him, good and bad, because he is a game breaker....If he couldn't play, there would be no talk. Is he projected as a QB for Kentucky????

oh my goodness! he's caved.................this has to be one of the saddest one yet. Uncle Rico trying to talk all nice-asking questions that he could care less about the answer and that he already knows the answers to. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> firebird must be tough cause uncle rico is afraid to dis him and PC like he does everyone else. and yes-you give white house a bad name all by yourself.

Hey Uncle Rico - don't you have some tuperware youre supposed to be selling??????????? /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

oh my goodness! he's caved.................this has to be one of the saddest one yet. Uncle Rico trying to talk all nice-asking questions that he could care less about the answer and that he already knows the answers to. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> firebird must be tough cause uncle rico is afraid to dis him and PC like he does everyone else. and yes-you give white house a bad name all by yourself.

Hey Uncle Rico - don't you have some tuperware youre supposed to be selling??????????? /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

No, not quite..... See, most people don't take stuff so personal....We can talk a little smack and also talk about a player or two.....See, I know the difference, and apparantly Firebirdnation does also.... you don't...If you are gonna mention a player then no smack....If we wanna talk a little smack between fans then whats the harm??? I realize some don't, I'm cool wit it.... Me and Firebird have exchanged, BTW /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" /> But don't come off the top of Mount Righteous pretending to be the smack police, then talk smack to me, hypocrite....( I realize you probably do not understand the term)

Why do the self righteous feel the need to read threads that are, apparantly, going to upset them.... Go back to Myspace, son.

And how come all the ones who are so uptight are also the same people who are palm readers???? Or are you just a mind reader?????

Firebird.... If you wanna talk some smack, it's OK wit me..... If you wanna talk about a playa or two, OK wit me too.... I believe both can be done and have fun....But it appears that SOME cannot play wit it, if you know wat I mean, playa....