11/23 Pearl-Cohn at White House

timbdp

I am not referring to you in any way, shape, or form. I would in fact love to meet you to place a face with your screen name on here. That is one of the great things I enjoy about HS Football season and being a part of this website.

On the same note however I believe it would be best if I didn't run into people like dandy, Ben, and/or Tim for REASONS THAT ARE VERY CLEAR!!!!!

Bigandbeefy, do not even waste your words trying to teach dandy82. He is a moron plain and simple /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

For anyone wondering it has been THE WHITE HOUSE BLUE DEVILS who have been picked to win Region 4-3A over the first three seasons that this current region has been in place. DESPITE THAT NOTE HOWEVER IT HAS BEEN OBVIOUS THAT WHITE HOUSE HAS YET TO WIN THE REGION TITLE!!!! In the first year Greenbrier won the region. In the second year Pearl Cohn won the region. This, the third year, was the year that Station Camp won the region. ALL 3 OF THOSE CASES SAW THE TEAM THAT WAS PREDICTED TO FINISH AT #3 IN THE PRESEASON OVERCOME THE ODDS AND WIN THE REGION TITLE!!!!

Can any White House fan tell me how many OUTRIGHT region titles White House has won the last 10 years????? I know in '99 & '00 it was Portland who won the region. In '01 it was Pearl Cohn who took the #1 seed and was recognized as the region champs. In '02 & '03 White House had "down years" by their standards and exited the playoffs very quickly both times. WHITE HOUSE WON THE REGION TITLE IN 2004 & WENT ALL THE WAY TO THE STATE SEMIFINALS!!!!! In 2005 & 2006 White House finished third in the region both years. This year White House finished second in the region.

My point is this!!!! Since winning the state title in 1997 by beating a very good Melrose bunch what has White House really done to deserve all of this "garnered respect" that many of you people feel that they should get????? They've had 1 STATE SEMIFINAL RUN & 1 REGION TITLE IN 9 YEARS and outside of that they have been good at best. Going to the playoffs every year is a good thing but there are many teams that are considered as being "average" that go to the playoffs every year.

Unless you are a case like Riverdale, Maryville, Hillsboro, Alcoa, Milan, David Lipscomb, Goodpasture, etc. then REALLY what gives you the right to call yourselves an "elite" team????? Those are teams that play deep into November and often times into the month of December on a REGULAR BASIS!!!! White House can not say that same thing. SORRY!!!!!

If you are going to be arrogant and act like you deserve some great respect from everyone then PLEASE be able to back it up with some consistancy. For crying out loud Pearl Cohn has more state titles than does White House in the last 10 years /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

You may jus retire if we win this week huh? /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /flower.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":flower:" border="0" alt="flower.gif" />

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

dandelion-wake up and smell the steak. the posters on here don't hate white house--- they just hate you! /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

any time anyone has a problem, ITS WITH YOU--not with the other WH fans. just you... /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

I love the way that youve already set yourself up in case you lose-that's classic rico /laugh.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />

and dude- ITS ARROG A NT! not arrogent. A not E! you'd think someone that uses it every 3rd word would know how to spell it /laugh.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />

You need to get in touch with your boytoy Big Country...He indicated he hates 99% of White House fans.

I guess he just hung you out to dry. Made you a liar. He has issue with all of us....Maybe you two will meet and make up to each other after the game. Share a weiner and a fry.

But as I said earlier, You and Country have shown your true colors. Haters, whiners, complainers, gripers..... Not even fans. Wanna talk smack, but degrade others.....And now another title, the dictionary police.....

Why, I'm surprised either one of you would climb off Mount Righteous to step foot on WH soil.

There may be fans that disagree with me about a little smack talk, but I in no way hold a grudge or the hate you two do.

But you two have exposed yourselves.

So are you saying I'm a moron or that I shoot my my off or both.What I asked you for was a genuine meet and greet.Are you man enough for that?I'm not saying we have to agree on anything or that you have to cheer for WH.Just talk some football.

Congrats, whsports..... You are in elite company. He called 99% of WH posters arrogent...But when YOU asked to meet, he backed down and stuttered (I'm sure of it) that he was not referring to you in any way, shape or form.... /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

You probably skeered the bejeebers outta him!!!!! But then made a veiled threat to me and a couple others.... /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Since he gave you the answer he did....I would surmise that "REASONS THAT ARE VERY CLEAR" translates that he would pee his pants.....or possibly worse.... /laugh.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />

But, to the game.... Noticed we have the field covered and it has rained A LOT today. Gonna get cold. I thought the weather may have an affect last week, but it did not..Great nite for football. Wonder how the weather will be Fri nite.

Congrats, whsports..... You are in elite company. He called 99% of WH posters arrogent...But when YOU asked to meet, he backed down and stuttered (I'm sure of it) that he was not referring to you in any way, shape or form.... /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

You probably skeered the bejeebers outta him!!!!! But then made a veiled threat to me and a couple others.... /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Since he gave you the answer he did....I would surmise that "REASONS THAT ARE VERY CLEAR" translates that he would pee his pants.....or possibly worse.... /laugh.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />

But, to the game.... Noticed we have the field covered and it has rained A LOT today. Gonna get cold. I thought the weather may have an affect last week, but it did not..Great nite for football. Wonder how the weather will be Fri nite.

Dang Dandy, its not like I called him out.It was a genuine offer.Anyway, yes field is covered for the most part,we'll just see if they hold up to the storms tonight.And bring on the cold, its finally feeling like football weather.Forecast for gametime Friday night is upper 30s by kickoff.Remember game time is 7:00, not 7:30.There is no reason for their to be an empty seat on the WH side.Good to see the Heritage people coming out last week to support us. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Dang Dandy, its not like I called him out.It was a genuine offer.Anyway, yes field is covered for the most part,we'll just see if they hold up to the storms tonight.And bring on the cold, its finally feeling like football weather.Forecast for gametime Friday night is upper 30s by kickoff.Remember game time is 7:00, not 7:30.There is no reason for their to be an empty seat on the WH side.Good to see the Heritage people coming out last week to support us. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Time for the thermal underwear....LOL..... I'm gonna be pushing the gametime. I'll be in west Tn part of the day.

Let's discuss the game or let's move on. Ya'll decide. I'm tired of getting messages concerning this thread. Next one=done.

If you'll take a REALLY CLOSE LOOK robjim then you'd see that it has been dandy82 who gets on here and attacks folks. He began all of this garbage by attacking me when I simply asked why he spelled "Cone" & "Kone" instead of the proper way which is COHN. He knows exactly what he's doing and I can't stand it when a White House fan on this website gets so bent out of shape when they feel like someone is attacking their beloved football program YET they get on here themselves and attack others programs on a regular weekly basis.

I'm rooting for Pearl Cohn because Coach Tony Brunetti actually got his start in coaching by serving as an assistant coach at Cheatham Co. There is my ties to this game right there. I am not rooting for PC because I have some hatred for Coach Porter or for White House football in general. I doo however dislike many of the White House fans that post on this website on a daily basis. They are a waste of screen space in all honesty. You may try and explain things to them but they always get bent out of shape and start cramming BDP BDP BDP BDP BDP all down your throat. It also doesn't help to start threads stating that you are going to "destroy everyone". Now that is classy /rolleyes.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":rolleyes:" border="0" alt="rolleyes.gif" />

In closing allow me to again for the 5,000th time this week say that I am rooting hard for the PEARL COHN FIREBIRDS!!!!! I hope they win the game /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

You need to get in touch with your boytoy Big Country...He indicated he hates 99% of White House fans.

I guess he just hung you out to dry. Made you a liar. He has issue with all of us....Maybe you two will meet and make up to each other after the game. Share a weiner and a fry.

But as I said earlier, You and Country have shown your true colors. Haters, whiners, complainers, gripers..... Not even fans. Wanna talk smack, but degrade others.....And now another title, the dictionary police.....

Why, I'm surprised either one of you would climb off Mount Righteous to step foot on WH soil.

There may be fans that disagree with me about a little smack talk, but I in no way hold a grudge or the hate you two do.

But you two have exposed yourselves.

ok......................

lets just break this down a little............ hmmm?

youre name is "dandy"

youre a older dude

you hang out in high school message boards

you keep referring to male relationships related to BC

you used the phrase "boytoy"

you mentioned exposing ourselves..... /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

might want to jot down on a postit note and stick it to your dash..... if you see chris matthews in town or a van with dateline on the side---- don't go into any strange houses................. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

YOU give WH a bad name.

If you'll take a REALLY CLOSE LOOK robjim then you'd see that it has been dandy82 who gets on here and attacks folks. He began all of this garbage by attacking me when I simply asked why he spelled "Cone" & "Kone" instead of the proper way which is COHN. He knows exactly what he's doing and I can't stand it when a White House fan on this website gets so bent out of shape when they feel like someone is attacking their beloved football program YET they get on here themselves and attack others programs on a regular weekly basis.

I'm rooting for Pearl Cohn because Coach Tony Brunetti actually got his start in coaching by serving as an assistant coach at Cheatham Co. There is my ties to this game right there. I am not rooting for PC because I have some hatred for Coach Porter or for White House football in general. I doo however dislike many of the White House fans that post on this website on a daily basis. They are a waste of screen space in all honesty. You may try and explain things to them but they always get bent out of shape and start cramming BDP BDP BDP BDP BDP all down your throat. It also doesn't help to start threads stating that you are going to "destroy everyone". Now that is classy /rolleyes.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":rolleyes:" border="0" alt="rolleyes.gif" />

In closing allow me to again for the 5,000th time this week say that I am rooting hard for the PEARL COHN FIREBIRDS!!!!! I hope they win the game /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

And I'm rooting harder for White House to win !!! BDP BDP BDP BDP BDP BDP BDP BDP BDP BPD BDP BDP BDP BDP BDP BDP BDP BDP BDP BDP BDP BDP BDP BDP BPD BDP BDP BDP BDP BDP .... Don't choke bc !!