11/23 Pearl-Cohn at White House

timbdp

I will be there but on the same note I am not talking to any morons at the game that want to shoot their mouths off and start anything. I am going to watch a very good HS Football battle between two of the elite 3A schools in the state. I will root for PC because Brunetti has past ties with Cheatham County.

Go Firebirds!!!!

So are you saying I'm a moron or that I shoot my my off or both.What I asked you for was a genuine meet and greet.Are you man enough for that?I'm not saying we have to agree on anything or that you have to cheer for WH.Just talk some football.

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So are you saying I'm a moron or that I shoot my my off or both.What I asked you for was a genuine meet and greet.Are you man enough for that?I'm not saying we have to agree on anything or that you have to cheer for WH.Just talk some football.

I am not referring to you in any way, shape, or form. I would in fact love to meet you to place a face with your screen name on here. That is one of the great things I enjoy about HS Football season and being a part of this website.

On the same note however I believe it would be best if I didn't run into people like dandy, Ben, and/or Tim for REASONS THAT ARE VERY CLEAR!!!!!

Bigandbeefy, do not even waste your words trying to teach dandy82. He is a moron plain and simple /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

For anyone wondering it has been THE WHITE HOUSE BLUE DEVILS who have been picked to win Region 4-3A over the first three seasons that this current region has been in place. DESPITE THAT NOTE HOWEVER IT HAS BEEN OBVIOUS THAT WHITE HOUSE HAS YET TO WIN THE REGION TITLE!!!! In the first year Greenbrier won the region. In the second year Pearl Cohn won the region. This, the third year, was the year that Station Camp won the region. ALL 3 OF THOSE CASES SAW THE TEAM THAT WAS PREDICTED TO FINISH AT #3 IN THE PRESEASON OVERCOME THE ODDS AND WIN THE REGION TITLE!!!!

Can any White House fan tell me how many OUTRIGHT region titles White House has won the last 10 years????? I know in '99 & '00 it was Portland who won the region. In '01 it was Pearl Cohn who took the #1 seed and was recognized as the region champs. In '02 & '03 White House had "down years" by their standards and exited the playoffs very quickly both times. WHITE HOUSE WON THE REGION TITLE IN 2004 & WENT ALL THE WAY TO THE STATE SEMIFINALS!!!!! In 2005 & 2006 White House finished third in the region both years. This year White House finished second in the region.

My point is this!!!! Since winning the state title in 1997 by beating a very good Melrose bunch what has White House really done to deserve all of this "garnered respect" that many of you people feel that they should get????? They've had 1 STATE SEMIFINAL RUN & 1 REGION TITLE IN 9 YEARS and outside of that they have been good at best. Going to the playoffs every year is a good thing but there are many teams that are considered as being "average" that go to the playoffs every year.

Unless you are a case like Riverdale, Maryville, Hillsboro, Alcoa, Milan, David Lipscomb, Goodpasture, etc. then REALLY what gives you the right to call yourselves an "elite" team????? Those are teams that play deep into November and often times into the month of December on a REGULAR BASIS!!!! White House can not say that same thing. SORRY!!!!!

If you are going to be arrogant and act like you deserve some great respect from everyone then PLEASE be able to back it up with some consistancy. For crying out loud Pearl Cohn has more state titles than does White House in the last 10 years /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

I am not referring to you in any way, shape, or form. I would in fact love to meet you to place a face with your screen name on here. That is one of the great things I enjoy about HS Football season and being a part of this website.

On the same note however I believe it would be best if I didn't run into people like dandy, Ben, and/or Tim for REASONS THAT ARE VERY CLEAR!!!!!

Bigandbeefy, do not even waste your words trying to teach dandy82. He is a moron plain and simple /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

For anyone wondering it has been THE WHITE HOUSE BLUE DEVILS who have been picked to win Region 4-3A over the first three seasons that this current region has been in place. DESPITE THAT NOTE HOWEVER IT HAS BEEN OBVIOUS THAT WHITE HOUSE HAS YET TO WIN THE REGION TITLE!!!! In the first year Greenbrier won the region. In the second year Pearl Cohn won the region. This, the third year, was the year that Station Camp won the region. ALL 3 OF THOSE CASES SAW THE TEAM THAT WAS PREDICTED TO FINISH AT #3 IN THE PRESEASON OVERCOME THE ODDS AND WIN THE REGION TITLE!!!!

Can any White House fan tell me how many OUTRIGHT region titles White House has won the last 10 years????? I know in '99 & '00 it was Portland who won the region. In '01 it was Pearl Cohn who took the #1 seed and was recognized as the region champs. In '02 & '03 White House had "down years" by their standards and exited the playoffs very quickly both times. WHITE HOUSE WON THE REGION TITLE IN 2004 & WENT ALL THE WAY TO THE STATE SEMIFINALS!!!!! In 2005 & 2006 White House finished third in the region both years. This year White House finished second in the region.

My point is this!!!! Since winning the state title in 1997 by beating a very good Melrose bunch what has White House really done to deserve all of this "garnered respect" that many of you people feel that they should get????? They've had 1 STATE SEMIFINAL RUN & 1 REGION TITLE IN 9 YEARS and outside of that they have been good at best. Going to the playoffs every year is a good thing but there are many teams that are considered as being "average" that go to the playoffs every year.

Unless you are a case like Riverdale, Maryville, Hillsboro, Alcoa, Milan, David Lipscomb, Goodpasture, etc. then REALLY what gives you the right to call yourselves an "elite" team????? Those are teams that play deep into November and often times into the month of December on a REGULAR BASIS!!!! White House can not say that same thing. SORRY!!!!!

If you are going to be arrogant and act like you deserve some great respect from everyone then PLEASE be able to back it up with some consistancy. For crying out loud Pearl Cohn has more state titles than does White House in the last 10 years /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

1993 REGION 5 AAA CHAMPIONS. 1997 REGION CHAMPS

He or she is a Greenbrier supportor, which explains most of his or her posts.Very bitter are those sour grapes. /popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" />

It's amazing that someone from a town that uses a computer so much to talk hype can't even figure out how to use CoachT to find out where someone is from. To make it simple for you, I am not from, never have been, and have no plans to move to Greenbrier. I guess because I posted last week to agree with someone about Whitehouse verbally running Greenbrier down is reason enough for someone with your mentality to think I'm from there. I'm for Pearl Cohn too but I'm not "from" there, either. Don't worry because MY team is still in and your team won't be after Friday.

We get blasted in other threads for reflecting back to "past" achievements and streaks. We are told you can't live in the past and we need to focus on present day accomplishments. We are in the "elite 8" this year, but now someone wants us to prove our worthiness by reflecting in the past.... Which way is it bc? You're a WH hater and regardless of what we say or do, you'll find fault and something to pick at. We're all onto you.

We get blasted in other threads for reflecting back to "past" achievements and streaks. We are told you can't live in the past and we need to focus on present day accomplishments. We are in the "elite 8" this year, but now someone wants us to prove our worthiness by reflecting in the past.... Which way is it bc? You're a WH hater and regardless of what we say or do, you'll find fault and something to pick at. We're all onto you.

I hate arrogant self centered people which is exactly what 99% of the White House posters on this website truly are /rolleyes.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":rolleyes:" border="0" alt="rolleyes.gif" />

I hate arrogant self centered people which is exactly what 99% of the White House posters on this website truly are /rolleyes.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":rolleyes:" border="0" alt="rolleyes.gif" />

That is your opinion, which you are entitled to, but I believe it is bias since you hate and have hated the WH program for quite sometime. We think you fit into that same category you've placed the 99% of us, but we don't tell you about it all time.

That is your opinion, which you are entitled to, but I believe it is bias since you hate and have hated the WH program for quite sometime. We think you fit into that same category you've placed the 99% of us, but we don't tell you about it all time.

You don't talk about it because you are too busy throwing "BDP" all over the website and talking about how you are going to "destroy everyone" /rolleyes.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":rolleyes:" border="0" alt="rolleyes.gif" />

How can you get a word in with all of that garbage being thrown all over the message boards???? /dry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid="

You don't talk about it because you are too busy throwing "BDP" all over the website and talking about how you are going to "destroy everyone" /rolleyes.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":rolleyes:" border="0" alt="rolleyes.gif" />

How can you get a word in with all of that garbage being thrown all over the message boards???? /dry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid="

That just really bothers you in a major kinda way?? Because we had a fan post that he thought we would destroy everyone back before the beginning of the year, you've harped on it now for 12 weeks.... We can't help it that your team did not fair too well during the season and has been done playing for several weeks now. With you already hating WH for other reasons and us still playing on Friday nights, you just become all the more furious.... Now you are not wanting to live in the present, you're wanting us to prove ourselves for the last 10 years. Like I said, doesn't matter what we say or do, you'll find fault in it so you can p**s and moan... How pathetic.

I DON'T KNOW WHO'S BEING ARROGANT I WAS JUST OFFERING UP SOME HISTORT.I DON'T THINK WERE

CONSIDERED AN ELITE TEAM,BUT WE SHOULD BE SHOWED RESPECT.I HOPE YOU DON'T LET SOME OTHER

PEOPLE'S ARROGANCE RUB YOU THE WRONG WAY,IN GENERAL I THINK OUR PROGRAM IS HUMBLE AND

CONSIDERATE.