Wilson Central @ Smyrna

Big Poppa 17

Well........when you are as close to the KING's age like I am.....you know these things.

He also had an infamous ring with TCB on it. He gave them to all the folk close to him.

Bachman Turner Overdrive recorded the song in his honor.

Oh let me guess.....yall are going to run out this week to that song.

Cheesy.....but I like I like.

Elvis lesson over now....

• Replies 257
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i think WC will win this one! wilson central has proved everyone worng i know aome of you hate to admit it but i mean come on they beat riverdale i belive Riverdale was the number 1 team in the state! therefore i am with my gold and blue!

i was at the game last night! and the wildcats looked un-stopable to me!!!! what was that song the wildcats were singing??? glory glroy something..... anybody know????

wildcats 28

bulldogs 14

its glory glory wilson central (repeat twice) and then its like and the blue keeps marching on or something like that.

its glory glory wilson central (repeat twice) and then its like and the blue keeps marching on or something like that.

Yes...then theres the good ole OLAY olay olay olay song that the student section sings /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" /> Should be an excellent game Friday night, with two great teams! Lots of speed on the field....who can stop who?

LETS GO DUB-C!

/popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" />

Yes...then theres the good ole OLAY olay olay olay song that the student section sings /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" /> Should be an excellent game Friday night, with two great teams! Lots of speed on the field....who can stop who?

LETS GO DUB-C!

/popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" />

All I've got to say is...WHAT ABOUT THAT STUDENT SECTION??... we're gonna need ya this week for sure, get there early and get it cranked up!!....keep it goin guys!..... /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

All I've got to say is...WHAT ABOUT THAT STUDENT SECTION??... we're gonna need ya this week for sure, get there early and get it cranked up!!....keep it goin guys!..... /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

The student section will be proud and loud. I have a car full already and trying to organize other parents to transport. Too bad it's over Thanksgiving otherwise we maybe could have gotten a bus load or two like we did for Riverdale a few weeks ago.

The student section will be proud and loud. I have a car full already and trying to organize other parents to transport. Too bad it's over Thanksgiving otherwise we maybe could have gotten a bus load or two like we did for Riverdale a few weeks ago.

it might be a cold ride but ya'll can pile in the back of my truck.

it might be a cold ride but ya'll can pile in the back of my truck.

can you imagine the ride back!!

win - its summer time

lose - hello antartica

You guys have a great web site with video clips of all your games. Pretty obvious Mc church is now keeping the ball and running more the last couple of games.

You can find some smyrna clips at www.storkmontgomery.com

two good teams one good game i think WC comes out and plays their game though and is able to hold smyrna down dont get me wrong smyrna will score points i just think WC will score more

I hope we can count on some R'dale folks to sit with us in the student section. Guaranteed to be a good time and we could definitely use the voice power -- your fans are great.

It is amazing that for the 3rd week in a row folks in the area are once again doubting smyrna.

No playing the no respect card that would be silly but

cookeville -- to disciplined to strong a running game smyrna would not be able to match them physically.Smyrna is a 2 man show cookeville is a team.

smyrna 28

cookeville 10

did smyrna match them physically? well you judge

cookeville 7 straight possesions no 1st downs net 4 yards

2 man show? well once again you judge

bryson 178 yards 3 tds on 20 carries

lincoln county - winners of 7 straight one of the most physical defenses in the state and smyrna once again would not be able to match lc physically and as always smyrna is a 2 man show.

did smyrna match lc physically? once again judge yourself

lc offense

threw 8 passes for 70 yards and 3 of those passes were intercepted (1 completion for 55 late the other 4 went for 15 yards.

lc running game - 22 yards on 29 carries

lc - 6 1st downs

2 man show?

bryson 91 yards and 2 tds

tds by smyrna

wilks 2

hendricks 1

bryson 2

sanders 1

Now this week all we here is wc is on a roll and smyrna will not be able to stop their offense or match their speed.

Most dont even really think it will be close I mean how could it after the whippin wc put on riverdale.

other than 2p not a single poster has posted one comment about what smyrna brings to the table. This may be news that has been lost on the wc bandwagon but smyrna has a pretty good football team and can score points as well as anybody. The last game against wc 7 possesions 4 tds and 1 missed fg.

Nothing like being the defending state champion playing on your home field and virtually every person outside smyrna picking you to lose.

Doubt all you want but Smyrna is not going to give up that trophy without putting up a fight