Wilson Central @ Smyrna

Big Poppa 17

• Replies 257
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yeah but look who you were playing.... LC and cookville are region 3 that why your defense did so good! and you guys have a freshman and a sophomore at linbaker..... central's huge running back will run all over them...

and for the pass defense i am pretty sure the defenseve coaches have a very good game plan!

and i am pretty sure good ole Coach Elrod has some tricks up his sleaves... /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

O.K. Just like your huge running back ran all over them 3 weeks ago? Delusion is not a strong point.

I am from 1a and my team got put out. I am looking for a good game to go to tonight and I live close to central so I figured I would go to this game. Is this supposed to be a good game and what time does it start?

Thanks

7:00 p.m. tonight at Smyrna High School. Good luck to both teams! Hope the game is injury free! This will be a great game! /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

i like the juggernaut in this one .

your right you cant when he pushes off in the endzone and its never called. dont say it isnt so look at the lebanon film and the film from the week 10 game

that is not how rod scores. he is arguably the best reciever in the state. he leads the state in tds and is second in recieving yards. i just can't wait till he proves to wc again they cant stop him.

that is not how rod scores. he is arguably the best reciever in the state. he leads the state in tds and is second in recieving yards. i just can't wait till he proves to wc again they cant stop him.

yeah keep on talking....i am tired of hearing about this wilks kid yeah he is good but he will be shut down one day so why not tonight.....

come on wildcats lets take this one from them!!!!

i think WC will win this one! wilson central has proved everyone worng i know aome of you hate to admit it but i mean come on they beat riverdale i belive Riverdale was the number 1 team in the state! therefore i am with my gold and blue!

i was at the game last night! and the wildcats looked un-stopable to me!!!! what was that song the wildcats were singing??? glory glroy something..... anybody know????

wildcats 28

bulldogs 14

okay look here everyone is talking about how wilson central beat the best team on there second try... well if you were at the smyrna riverdale game it was a good game but smyrna was the better team all night.. they shut riverdale down the whole second half but riverdales luck prevailed and the came out with a win but barely.... so to all these wilson central fans riverdale was never that good this season!! but i guess we will see tonight who the better team is??

GO DAWGS!!!!

yeah keep on talking....i am tired of hearing about this wilks kid yeah he is good but he will be shut down one day so why not tonight.....

come on wildcats lets take this one from them!!!!

Its quite obvious that he can't be stopped on a High School level(Unless you wanna bring some of the best High School football teams in the country), even though he may not have an outstanding game in stats, he does wonders for taking the load off other WR's. Giving them Single Coverage. Some simple-minded football people may think 'Oh Rod didn't score tonight, he played bad' But in reality, he made his TEAM better because all the defense's focus was ON HIM, that means he took half of the defensive agenda making other players step up. Now based on the other games this season it has been proven that other players on Smyrna have stepped up and can hurt you (See Bryson, Hager, Martin and others). Now you look at the games that Wilks has played spectacular in, I believe Smyrna has lost 2 games he has done great in. Whats that mean? Simple, Wilks can have a great game, but as long as you play Smyrna honestly and only let HIM go off, then your set. This means kicking AWAY from him and not letting him find momentum swings where he gets his whole team into it, and then you have a pumped up team ready to make plays. Honestly, Wilson Central has all the keys to beat Smyrna.

1. A good kicker to keep it away from him.

2. A fast defense that can shut everyone out of the game BUT Rod.

3. A good offense that can keep the ball in the air and on the ground.

4. Good coaches READY to make adjustments.

The problem is..can all of these things fall through in order for W.C. to win it?

1. Can the kicker keep his composure even if he makes a mistake and kicks to Rod and Rod gets a big return?

2. Can they contain everyone out-side of Rod? Or will they try to stop Rod and let the rest of Smyrna beat them?

3. Can the offense be effective vs the Bulldog's defense?

4. Coaches..well if they coach a good game, going for it on 4th down cause they are scared of the Bulldog's offense? Just little stuff.

Man I can't wait..but I just think there are too many things that W.C. has to do to win it..and Smyrna has to just do one thing..be Smyrna.

Play great on all sides of the ball including special teams, and just go out there and execute.

I see Smyrna winning this one.

34-21

If W.C. puts more than 21 on Smyrna they played a great game, because not many teams have done it this season, they would be in company of Riverdale among others, that says a lot there.

Good luck tonight, hope everyone travels safe!