York Dragons vs. DCA Wildcats

asby69

• Replies 360
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Food for thought. I looked up YAI and DCA's average points scored and points allowed through 12 games.

Here are the results;

York DRAGONS:

Points Allowed: 8.58

Points Scored: 32.83

DCA Wildcats:

Points Allowed: 12

Points Scored: 29.75

So, if we go by these stats, it should be a defensive game of great proportion. Should make for a heck of a game on the Mountain!!

GO DRAGONS!! /ph34r.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":ph34r:" border="0" alt="ph34r.gif" />

2007 REGION 4AA CHAMPIONS

12-0 and counting ...

Protect Your House

I don't know anything about either team so im gonna go with the records. I'd love to see how good this York team is next week in the semis. Good luck to both. Who gave DCA their loss?

I don't know anything about DCA but I can tell you that the dragons are the real deal. Their defense is unreal fast and very physical.Dakota Jones along w/ the rest of the offense are quick,strong,and play every down 110%.Good luck to the Dragons I have plans to travel back up the mountian next friday and hope I can go to Alcoa the next. But take it one week at a time.

But, they blew the doors off Tyner! York goes down this week!!!! /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Ain't gonna happen. Especially at home in the Dragon Pit. The Dragons are tough but are even tougher at home. DCA better bring their "A" game or it's going to be a long night on the Mountain. Just go ask the Smith County Fans and players.

It's gonna be some smash mouth, hard hitting, helmet breaking, Mountain Football!!!

I hope the game is injury free.

Dragons 35

DCA 28

GO DRAGONS!! /ph34r.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":ph34r:" border="0" alt="ph34r.gif" />

2007 REGION 4AA CHAMPIONS

12-0 and counting ...

Protect Your House

Ain't gonna happen. Especially at home in the Dragon Pit. The Dragons are tough but are even tougher at home. DCA better bring their "A" game or it's going to be a long night on the Mountain. Just go ask the Smith County Fans and players. It's gonna be some smash mouth, hard hitting, helmet breaking, Mountain Football!!!I hope the game is injury free. Dragons 35DCA 28GO DRAGONS!! /ph34r.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":ph34r:" border="0" alt="ph34r.gif" /> 2007 REGION 4AA CHAMPIONS12-0 and counting ...Protect Your House

12-1 will be a good season for York, Dca by 7 /hungry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":hungry:" border="0" alt="hungry.gif" />

York will win 23-10! It is the year of the Dragons.

Just a myth! /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />