York Dragons vs. DCA Wildcats

asby69

Since the DCA Wildcats have never faced the York Dragons I thought I'd give you a little history lesson on the Dragon.

Dragons are referred to as the divine mythical creature that brings with it ultimate abundance, prosperity and good fortune. Its benevolence signifies greatness, goodness and blessings. It symbolizes power and excellence, valiancy and boldness, heroism and perseverance, nobility and divinity. A dragon overcomes obstacles until success is his. He is energetic, decisive, optimistic, intelligent and ambitious. The Dragon is the ultimate representation of the forces of Mother Nature, the greatest divine force on Earth.

The Dragon is often seen as the symbol of divine protection and vigilance. It is regarded as the Supreme Being amongst all creatures. It has the ability to live in the seas, fly up the heavens and coiled up in the land in the form of Mountains. Being the divine mythical animal, the Dragon can ward off wandering evil spirits, protect the innocent and bestow safety to all that hold his emblem. The Dragon is looked upon as the ultimate symbol of Good Fortune.

The Dragon is self confident and impulsive and consequently does not always listen to the advice of others. He is also a perfectionist and he sets high standards for himself. Although strong and decisive the Dragon is not manipulative or sly. He refuses to deceive or compromise and fails to spot subversive intent. He enjoys being in command and like an emperor holding court he eliminates obstacles until success is his.

The Fire Dragon is the most extroverted and competitive Dragon. He tends to push too hard and expects a lot from everyone. His criticisms are objective and he has the ability to arouse massive popular support. His insatiable ambition can make him short-tempered and intolerant.

I hoped this helps you a little with your game preparations. It's gonna be a loooonnnnggg night on the Mountain for the DCA Kitty Kats.

GO DRAGONS!! /ph34r.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":ph34r:" border="0" alt="ph34r.gif" />

2007 REGION 4AA CHAMPIONS

12-0 and counting ...

Protect Your House

• Replies 360
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm thinking about coming down to watch the York and DCA game - might be the best 3rd round game - few questions

I keep hearing about the ruff tuff mountain boys, what in the heck is that about?

Is it really a mountain, or just a very big hill?

Whenever it rains here, it snows on the plateau. Will there be snow Friday night?

When I went to an LSU football game, they had a real tiger on the sidelines, is your dragon real?

Can anyone give directions from Norene to York Institute?

How would Yorks defensive speed compare to Tyners? I heard they were incredibly fast!!!

I'm thinking about coming down to watch the York and DCA game - might be the best 3rd round game - few questions

I keep hearing about the ruff tuff mountain boys, what in the heck is that about?

Whenever it rains here, it snows on the plateau. Will there be snow Friday night?

When I went to an LSU football game, they had a real tiger on the sidelines, is your dragon real?

How would Yorks defensive speed compare to Tyners? I heard they were incredibly fast!!!

When York talks about speed, they don't really know that much about it. If they don't find out this week, they for sure will next week. They will have a new definition of speed.

Since the DCA Wildcats have never faced the York Dragons I thought I'd give you a little history lesson on the Dragon.

Dragons are referred to as the divine mythical creature that brings with it ultimate abundance, prosperity and good fortune. Its benevolence signifies greatness, goodness and blessings. It symbolizes power and excellence, valiancy and boldness, heroism and perseverance, nobility and divinity. A dragon overcomes obstacles until success is his. He is energetic, decisive, optimistic, intelligent and ambitious. The Dragon is the ultimate representation of the forces of Mother Nature, the greatest divine force on Earth.

The Dragon is often seen as the symbol of divine protection and vigilance. It is regarded as the Supreme Being amongst all creatures. It has the ability to live in the seas, fly up the heavens and coiled up in the land in the form of Mountains. Being the divine mythical animal, the Dragon can ward off wandering evil spirits, protect the innocent and bestow safety to all that hold his emblem. The Dragon is looked upon as the ultimate symbol of Good Fortune.

The Dragon is self confident and impulsive and consequently does not always listen to the advice of others. He is also a perfectionist and he sets high standards for himself. Although strong and decisive the Dragon is not manipulative or sly. He refuses to deceive or compromise and fails to spot subversive intent. He enjoys being in command and like an emperor holding court he eliminates obstacles until success is his.

The Fire Dragon is the most extroverted and competitive Dragon. He tends to push too hard and expects a lot from everyone. His criticisms are objective and he has the ability to arouse massive popular support. His insatiable ambition can make him short-tempered and intolerant.

I hoped this helps you a little with your game preparations. It's gonna be a loooonnnnggg night on the Mountain for the DCA Kitty Kats.

GO DRAGONS!! /ph34r.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":ph34r:" border="0" alt="ph34r.gif" />

12-0 and counting ...

Protect Your House

dragons are a myth, lions are for real, if thats not enough, lions and dragons both fear tornadoes!!

dragons are a myth, lions are for real, if thats not enough, lions and dragons both fear tornadoes!!

I'm afraid that the DCA Kitty Kats will find out next Friday night that the York DRAGONS are for REAL. It's gonna be a llllllooooooonnnnnnnggggg night on the Mountain for the Kitty Kats.

12-0 and counting ...

Protect Your House

Hi Moxen,

A few of York's opponents started ribbing YAI about being "mountain men", "amish" etc to make fun of the fact that they reside in Jamestown. Which happens to be on the Cumberland Plateau, so yes it's on a pretty big Mountain.

The weather will surely be cold next Friday but the atmosphere will be HOT.

And YES, they do have a "real" Dragon on the sidelines. It breathes fire on each Dragon score. If you come to the game you'll see it more than once. /popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" />

Directions; take I-40 East toward Knoxville. Take Exit 317 (Crossville), turn left onto Hwy 127N. Jamestown will be about 30 miles. Once you pass the SGT ALVIN C. YORK National Guard Armory (will be on your right) go approximately 4-5 miles, you'll see a large US Flag flying on your left (wal mart will be on your left too), go under the overpass and turn left onto the off ramp. At the end of the ramp turn Right. Go to the second traffic light and turn Right (Main St.). YAI will be on the Right (approx 1 mile). You can't miss the Dragon Pit.

I have not saw Tyner play this year so I can't speak of their defensive speed. But York's "D" is incredibly fast.

Have a safe trip up the Mountain!!

12-0 and counting ...

Protect Your House

Hi Moxen,

A few of York's opponents started ribbing YAI about being "mountain men", "amish" etc to make fun of the fact that they reside in Jamestown. Which happens to be on the Cumberland Plateau, so yes it's on a pretty big Mountain.

The weather will surely be cold next Friday but the atmosphere will be HOT.

And YES, they do have a "real" Dragon on the sidelines. It breathes fire on each Dragon score. If you come to the game you'll see it more than once. /popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" />

Directions; take I-40 East toward Knoxville. Take Exit 317 (Crossville), turn left onto Hwy 127N. Jamestown will be about 30 miles. Once you pass the SGT ALVIN C. YORK National Guard Armory (will be on your right) go approximately 4-5 miles, you'll see a large US Flag flying on your left (wal mart will be on your left too), go under the overpass and turn left onto the off ramp. At the end of the ramp turn Right. Go to the second traffic light and turn Right (Main St.). YAI will be on the Right (approx 1 mile). You can't miss the Dragon Pit.

I have not saw Tyner play this year so I can't speak of their defensive speed. But York's "D" is incredibly fast.

Have a safe trip up the Mountain!!

12-0 and counting ...

Protect Your House

its not a real dragon, its a rubber thing with gas hooked to it...and im gonna go crazy on this one, not gonna pick a winner, but gonna say its 2 or less either way, the winner will win by 2...then to alcoa, where the real team in AA resides

I will go with the boys from the airport by 14-21 points. DCA has been in this position many times, York is making new strides. Goodluck to both teams.

Come on living legend last night it was dca by 21 points now its 14-21 by the time game night gets here you might even pick us right i wouldnt doubt it youve already went down a few points since last night.............. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

give them little happy fingers a rest asby69 ..you guys have a great team and should be proud but come on man your mouth runs like" the postman" with a case of the green apple trots !!! you would make someone a great secretary with your typing skillz though should you need employment down the road ...all that smack you talked on the smith co york thread (and still flappin no doubt) /dry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=" PLEEEAAASE OHH GREAT FOOTBALL GODS let these lizards somehow get by DCA next week and deliver them to Alcoa for the thrashing they so deserve !!!!!! go dragons /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

give them little happy fingers a rest asby69 ..you guys have a great team and should be proud but come on man your mouth runs like" the postman" with a case of the green apple trots !!! you would make someone a great secretary with your typing skillz though should you need employment down the road ...all that smack you talked on the smith co york thread (and still flappin no doubt) /dry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=" PLEEEAAASE OHH GREAT FOOTBALL GODS let these lizards somehow get by DCA next week and deliver them to Alcoa for the thrashing they so deserve !!!!!! go dragons /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Give ME a break. You post just as much/or as often as I do. Don't be a hater because the DRAGONS are winning.

Talk about "me" talking smack on the YAI/SC thread?!!!? LOL...... oh please. I was merely trying to shut up all of the haters from SC but it looks like that I didn't have to, the DRAGONS sent them home as losers (again) and shut them up!!!

I'm sorry that you're typing "skillz" are lacking. They do make programs to teach typing....... it's called "Typing for Dummies, the BlueBomber18 Edition".

IF the Dragons get past DCA then, and only then, the Dragons will start preparing for the Tornadoes. Should be a heck of a game.

12-0 and counting ...

Protect Your House