Red Bank vs. Maryville

lionheart6508

If the freshmen are moved off campus they will still be counted in the High School numbers.

DOG GONE IT, BOBTHEBUILDER. LOL

I WAS JUST TRYING TO GET SOME FEATHERS RUFFELD.

JUST HOPE I GOT SOME ( OH MAN DID YOU HEAR WHAT MARYVILLE CITY

IS DOING ABOUT NOT HAVING TO MOVE UP TO 5A) RUFFELED BEFORE

YOU TOLD ON ME. LOL

GO RED REBELS.

• Replies 202
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think the only shock is that a team which had beaten 11 teams with a combined record of 48-70 and which only had 4 winning records among them, was only beaten by Maryville by 30+ points. This doesn't include the record of the Canadian team but who would even knew they played high school football in Canada? RB needs to upgrade its schedule. Experience with a challenging schedule means a lot more than an undefeated season at playoff time.

I think the only shock is that a team which had beaten 11 teams with a combined record of 48-70 and which only had 4 winning records among them, was only beaten by Maryville by 30+ points. This doesn't include the record of the Canadian team but who would even knew they played high school football in Canada? RB needs to upgrade its schedule. Experience with a challenging schedule means a lot more than an undefeated season at playoff time.

i agree 100 percent with this post, we will continue to get whipped by maryville or any other well coached team in the playoffs until we are tested by a tuffer schedule in the regular season. i must say i had a feeling red bank would lose again but i thought we would compete better than last years game. marryville really wanted to win this game and it showed, they were fired up after halftime and they already had the game in the bag. number 10 is a impressive qb as well as number 7 is a great athlete. even if benford played last night the game wouldnt have been much diff. also, we didnt mean disrespect coming out on the home side like that, sorry it looked that way. marryville is a great team and good luck in your next two games!!

IJust got home from a game where Maryville was in control the whole way. MHS did not need any of their starters after they scored on its first drive in the 3rd qtr. Maybe they didn??™t need them during any of the 2nd half. I expected a good tough game and I can say without a doubt, Halls should have been here tonight. Halls must have had a bad night vs. RB. 12-0? You got to be kidding! Even if RB had had Benton, it would not have made much difference imo. With the size of RB's O line I would have thought they would have shoved Maryville all over the place but not so. I don't know if Maryville ever punted. If Maryville executes like that the next two weeks they should plan on making some more room in the trophy case for another Gold Ball.

Lastly, as the play-off go on the officials seem to be getting worse. Where did these clowns learn to call a game? They missed so many calls it made me wonder if they were watching the game at all. Any way I hope the Red Bank community has a safe trip home and thanks for participating in the TN High School Play-offs. Maybe we will see you next year with another "Beast" team.

I will admit, Red Bank was outplayed. But I don't know what game you were watching. First of all, there is no Red Bank player under the name Benton. I think you're refering to BENFORD! nice try though. And our O line did just fine, thanks. I didn't see a sac all night. hummm.

I will admit, Red Bank was outplayed. But I don't know what game you were watching. First of all, there is no Red Bank player under the name Benton. I think you're refering to BENFORD! nice try though. And our O line did just fine, thanks. I didn't see a sac all night. hummm.

SCORE BOARD!!!!!!!