Mt. Pleasant @ Jo Byrns

MOTO24

Hey Logger? This Is The Last time I Wish Ya Good Luck...................I Hope Mckenzie And JoByrns Make It To The Next Week. http://www.sweetim.com/s.asp?im=gen&ref=10 Oh And Bigby, Good Luck to MPT As Well.

/thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" /> I was wondering if daddy was going to get his adopted child a candy bar or not? /blink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blink:" border="0" alt="blink.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

• Replies 543
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

As long as your content with the Semi-Final game than more power to you. You've had the talent level to get there every year based solely on ability. Takes a good game plan and strategic planning to go further though. They'll never make it to Murfreesboro with Marco running the ball 95% of the time from the QB position. I'll bet anything you won't to bet on that.

Obviously you were not too content with getting outplayed on the field, so your attempting to outmouth everyone

Give credit to both programs to being consistent enough to reach this same point three years in a row.

Daily is a phenom at the 1A level. You can't stop him...you can only hope to contain him.

I feel like Jo Byrns is less one dimensional than Mt. Pleasant which makes them harder to stop.

I am not sure how to pick this one, but I expect a lot of points. If the over / under is 60, I will take the over.

It won't be enough later on in my opinion. Like this week probably shouldn't even be a close game, but it likely will be b/c of the system MP uses. I mean the have 6-5 230lbs college level tight end. Five or six guys that run 4.7 or better at reciever and don't use them. Houston, Corlew, Gilbreath, Stoops, McClenic, Clifton all have great speed and can catch the ball. Why does MP never use the screen, the dump pass, the slant???

The D has definitely gotten better with young fellas growing up. That 6-5 300lbs freshman w/speed he has scary potential to dominate.

I know you are an MP fan. But dude,come on!! How about keeping your so called coaching knowledge to yourself and just support your team man! I mean i do somewhat agree with what you say but it doesn't mean anything to this point! I know when you played you played for a coach that the kids did not have much belief in, but the kids playing now believe in THEIR SYSTEM, and thats all that matters!! Come on buddy, jump on in here with us and give the kids and coaches some support and lets get it done this year!!! Any of us could say what we would do different, but Coach Smith is around these kids more than any of us, and he has put a system in that he believes gives the team the best chance to succeed! We have what i would call a playoff RIVALRY this week and it will take our best effort team and fans!! GO MP!!

I am curious on how Cascade and Wayne Co. posters feel about this game b/c they have played both teams and should have a good view. So lets hear it and try to have no region bias towards who you feel will actually win, I know its hard but atleast try.....

This game should be a very good game, Mt. Pleasant you had better play as a team, Jo Byrns has a very well balanced attack and if either team comes out flat they are going to lose. Defense will be a big key in this game. I think this will be a great game to watch, wish it was in Mt. Pleasant instead of Jo Byrns. This game could go either way, but of course I'm pulling for MP. Honestly, I was thinking during the game last night that #1 reminded me of Marco, he was like Barry Sanders running down the field and even when someone was in position to tackle him he could somehow avoid it. Jo Byrns skill players are very impressive, but the same can be said of MP. I wouldn't put money on this game either way, very hard game to pick. Somebody let us know what radio station will be carrying this game. Go Region 6! /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

This game should be a very good game, Mt. Pleasant you had better play as a team, Jo Byrns has a very well balanced attack and if either team comes out flat they are going to lose. Defense will be a big key in this game. I think this will be a great game to watch, wish it was in Mt. Pleasant instead of Jo Byrns. This game could go either way, but of course I'm pulling for MP. Honestly, I was thinking during the game last night that #1 reminded me of Marco, he was like Barry Sanders running down the field and even when someone was in position to tackle him he could somehow avoid it. Jo Byrns skill players are very impressive, but the same can be said of MP. I wouldn't put money on this game either way, very hard game to pick. Somebody let us know what radio station will be carrying this game. Go Region 6! /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

1100am in springfield will have it im sure if not friday live then saturday morning at 10:00am